Newb from NC here...

NCpinupgirl

Hi all!

I'm new to this whole thing and have never had a poly relationship before. I have a male SO and want to have a relationship with a female. I find it incredibly hard to find women interested in being with someone who already has a significant other. A lot of people just don't seem to get it or frown on it. Most women I talk to mistakenly think I'm looking for a threesome partner or a one night stand.

My SO is incredibly open minded and has more experience with poly than I do. I think this is something I've wanted for a long time, but growing up in the bible belt has always led me to be really shy and repressed about my attraction to women. I've also had a string of really jealous exes as well, but I feel my current SO is really helping me come into my own and express myself. Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

welcomewagon.gif
It sounds as if your SO is a wonderful man and loves you for you... with his support, I hope you find the right woman for you! I am in the same "boat" as you... searching for female companionship even though I have male companionship.

Back