Poly Vignettes: Sharing Success & Happiness

HAHA! We actually ate at 8 o'clock!

I had a great day of painting after a nice brunch. Redpepper and her son came down to hang with me and then Derby came over to see RP's room. She brought a nice room-warming gift that actually matched the color of the wall in RP's room! I could tell how much Redpepper was enjoying her own space to chat with Derby and it makes me happy to think that she is finally getting this. :)

Later, we had another Thanksgiving supper. Derby was over and it was just the family. It's been a tring but excellent weekend. :)

Thanks, Lilo and PN.

Happy, happy, happy! Now if I could just get rid of this pre-pms headache!

I have officially moved into Redpepper and PN's house! Excited, nervous and feeling like I have a space to call home. :) Too late to say more, but I'll be walking to work for the first time tomorrow morning, which will really hit me, I'm sure!

*Contented sigh*

An evening with Possibility & family. Lovely.

Congrats Mono. How did you enjoy your walk?

Wonderful. :)

This week is almost over & I'm glad to see the tail end of it.

Redpepper told me that PN sems more relaxed and that they have connected more since I moved in. I'm feeling a lot more confident that we have taken a positve step towards building something that is healthy and happy for all of us. LB is really enjoying having two places to hang out. :D

Family planning :)

We got together and planned out our weekend in like minutes flat!

Tomorrow night, tea with RP's parents, followed by the tenth anniversary of a local ploy group. I will watch LB so PN and RP can go to the event for the first few hours. PN will likely come back while it is still going on and I will head over for a drink and to say hello.

Saturday, Redpepper is in her first burlesque show! PN, and friends of ours from "both" worlds will be attending to cheer our sexy Pepper on.

Sunday, Redpepper has her woman's group, LB has a play-date with RP's NSBF's daughter, I will be jumping on the bike for a afternoon up island, then it's back for nachos and a family movie Sunday night.

Life can be pretty good. It can take a long period of serious work to get there, but it is worth it, no matter what you want.

Sending out happy thoughts and peaceful wishes to everyone.

Peace and love,
Mono

EXCUSES, EXCUSES! That's what all my poly friends say.

You know, it just hit me that you have the ultimate freedom! You are Mono, you are mono, you are happy where you are, and you make all of this well known. (Not in a bad way.)

You are so damn flirty, though! But you can get away with it, because you're MONO! No chance of mixed signals, mistaking friendly flirting for more. I suppose there's some truth in my previous statement. Hrm. Now I have food for thought.

Haha! No, Derby. I actually get weirded out, even if someone I know looks at me with true flirty energy LOL!

You are right, TP, there is a total freedom and power in being so mono. I can joke and flirt with complete comfort. I guess it could be considered cruel LOL! People know they have no chance and that I willingly belong to Redpepper body and heart.

I think there is a little bit of a draw to people who aren't hunting or looking for dates. It's very easy for me to chat with woman because I am completely satisfied and therefore don't project any desirous intentions. There is something to the idea that it is easier for a married guy to pick up. They just don't normally project a hopeful energy, which is sometimes seen as desperation, or trying too hard.

Back