Seeking female polyamorous partner Asheville NC

sssampso

I am 28, 5'7", and fit. I am a physically active, attractive, friendly, outgoing, funloving, respectable man in a polyamorous relationship looking for a companion for a longterm friendship and romance. I am interested in women ranging in age from 20 to 50 years old who are compatable. I normally have no problem finding a date, but have had trouble finding a women that is comfortable with the poly lifestyle. I am glad to share photos, conversation, maybe an afternoon of hiking/biking/talking/walking/dancing/dinning etc. if you have any interest in getting to know me.
My wife and I are high school sweethearts, together since my
Junior year in HS (1999) and have been married for 5 years. We are both natives of Western NC. Since about 2 years before we got married we have been vary open with each other about the possible desires for intimate relationships outside of our own. We spent years feeling this way, but uncertain of what avenues we could use to allow a nonmonagamous relationsip to exist. We decided to join an online swingers group (we are
sampson26 on SLS). We have been disappointed with this approach in that it mostly connected us with people looking for cheep flings as apposed to the meaningful, sensual, fulfilling relationships that we both desire. Currently my wife is in a stable relationship, with a longtime friend who is also Poly. I have been unable to find a compatable woman who is comfortable with polyamory.

Last edited:
Still Looking :)

Is there any available poly women in the Asheville, NC area? You can check me out as Sampson27 on OKcupid or swinglifestyles.com

Cool, it's a backwards situation for you! Good luck, did you find your gal?

Back