Advice please...and hello!

I hope things improve soon. It's a tough situation when your partner "doesn't want to hear about it."

Well we finally had some communication. We both realized that we are in completely different places now. She admitted to hiding from the issue. We have decided to divorce.

Everything is friendly and amicable we went over some details last night. We both want to stay friends. We are both hurt but doing pretty good.

Thank you all for the advice and support. You will be seeing me around here a bit more now. I'm free to be as poly as I want.

Sorry to hear about the divorce, although I can see it's for the best. It's probably better sooner than it would be later, as this way you can still part as friends.

Sympathies,
Kevin T.

Wow, 2 months after broaching the subject, she's so appalled you're divorcing!

How long have you been together? Do you have kids? Are one of you currently moved or moving out already?

*hugs*

Sorry as you might imagine I have been kind of busy Magdlyn.

I wouldn't say appalled. She just realizes that we are in different places. We also had some other issues that I haven't really mentioned here. I'm moving out on the 20th of oct. We have no kids. Everything is very friendly and we are going to remain friends. If it had to end like this I couldn't have asked for a better outcome.

Thanks for the hug.

Back