Thank you for the support

LovingRadiance

Sneacail & Marksbabygirl in paticular. I know you are aware of the ridiculous series of events that occurred over the holidays-when im at my lowest anyway.

I had to make my blog private, password only for now. Because of the stalker business.

I dont want to get into all of that. I just wanted to tell you thanks for being there when i needed advice and encouragement-as you both always are

I need to get to work on planning my next escape. Next time I fly to southern cali first. I dont know when cause we have hawaii in April-but hopefully before the end of 2013. I will fly down. I want to return one of the many dozens of hugs you have sent to hold me through.
Then up to my friend in sacramento area.
Then up to canada for some tlc from my canadian friends. I cant do derby. But maybe if i can find a pair of skates to borrow-I could practice skating with ya. ;)

I wasn't aware but ack -- stalker biz?:eek:

Glad you are feeling better and got support when you needed!

GG

Love ya hun... you know where to find me... and I'll always be available - you've been so awesome for me...

Yeah that!

Hugs to all sweety! Would love to see you.

PS June is cold/overcast (cold for us) here, April-May, July & Nov are NICE! August - September are HOT and October is schizophrenic. Dec it starts getting chilly, Jan-March are usually WET (dry all week, until you PLAN to do something outside).

Last edited:
I'm sorry you've had to go through what you've been through lately. Stalkers are scary serious business. I had one when I was 16 and just had to relieve the experience around Thanksgiving because one of my disabled consumers was going through something similar - girlfriend stalked him got him kicked out of his internship/ volunteer program, threatened to kill him when he got approved for housing by our local disability services because he'd be "leaving" her, and then started phone stalking me because he disclosed to me and I had to get the police involved. :/ I hope that things improve. It seems like you and your family were starting to get on more solid footing. *hugs*

Back