Your most recent OKC messages. post em here!

has anyone had any actual LUCK on OKC? My husband finally deactivated his account he got so down about it. lol. msot recent girl got totally into him, then turned around and said poly didnt seem "safe"

I met my husband on there almost a decage ago shortly after I found it, wrote to my partner of 2+ years after seeing his profile there, and during a brief period where I turned on my profile again to copy/paste my info, my partner of now 5 months wrote to me. I'd say I've met a lot of nice people even if most of them haven't been people I've been romantically interested in, and just a few bad experiences.

Although I _think_ my other partners meet more people in person, I know my husband has met quite a number of women through there over the years, its a combo of writing a good profile that doesn't invite idiots/people who just want to screw (unless you're open to that of course), not wasting time meeting people in person who don't seem compatible (ie aren't poly or aware of it already), and pure damn luck.

has anyone had any actual LUCK on OKC?
I met all three of my guys through OKC. I wasn't actually looking for another boyfriend when #3 turned up, but my account was still there and he sent such a nice follow-up and clarification (that he wasn't actually part of a package deal) to my "thanks, but I don't date couples" reply to his first message, then we got to chatting, and met for coffee, and hit it off, and yeah... I ended up with 3.

encouraging stories, hubs only tried for two months before getting frustrated and closing the account. he did make one friend he still talks too, also a married poly with children, but her time is all devoted to the children so they havent met IRL and mainly just text. another poly chick was talking with him, but she didnt reply for a week or so so he figured she had lost interest. Im guessing he just needs more patience (and he is a good looking and pretty cool guy, no reason for ladies to not be interested!)

. . . she didnt reply for a week or so so he figured she had lost interest.

Seriously? Maybe she did lose interest, or maybe she's just busy. I guess a week is a long time for people who are used to always being connected to their electronic devices and getting instant communication all day every day, but sheesh, I've had lapses of several weeks to a month in between messages to people on OKC. If I'm not interested, I let them know. Online dating is like having a second (or third) job and sometimes I just don't have any fucking energy to keep logging in and going through my inbox. It's often a tedious exercise to try and meet anyone on there.

Just thought I'd throw that possibility out there - she may still be interested but just got busy. Women get so many messages, he shouldn't give up - she might like it if he got in touch with her again.

so what's impossible for your partner to be kinkier than you getting here question where you been my whole life hahahahaha

Im in [your town] too! I just moved here from uireland! Are you still online? id love to chat! im R---- byb the way =-)

Profile says he moved here from Ireland 2 months ago. 3 cute pix, he's 29.

So a few days later, I responded, "Welcome to the US, R."

He responded

thanks! do you text at all?? you know im in [your town] too right??

and I said

Yes, I know you're in [my town]. What brings you to the area? I just moved to [my town] myself, in early May. I used to live in [former city], but wanted something a bit more "country."

I really like it here!

he says

yeah me too! I inherited an estate here so it only made sense to come here to the states... I also have a pair of horses in T--- massachusetts. Whats your number ill txt you

Then I looked at his profile again. Its says he's in Washington State!

So I said

Why does your profile say you're in Washington state?

What are you looking for in a relationship? Just friends to hang out with? I'd like to know more about you before giving you my phone number.

Thanks!

2 days later, no response.

Another winner

Hi there!!! How are you? I live near [your town] and love mature women text my got pics 211

Huh?

Seriously? Maybe she did lose interest, or maybe she's just busy. I guess a week is a long time for people who are used to always being connected to their electronic devices and getting instant communication all day every day, but sheesh, I've had lapses of several weeks to a month in between messages to people on OKC. If I'm not interested, I let them know. Online dating is like having a second (or third) job and sometimes I just don't have any fucking energy to keep logging in and going through my inbox. It's often a tedious exercise to try and meet anyone on there.

Just thought I'd throw that possibility out there - she may still be interested but just got busy. Women get so many messages, he shouldn't give up - she might like it if he got in touch with her again.

he needs to work on self esteem issues ;) But i will pass the advise along!! also hes a student, so he has a lot more time to be connected to social media than others, he might not realize that!

so what's impossible for your partner to be kinkier than you getting here question where you been my whole life hahahahaha...
I read that for a few times and still not sure if I understand it.:confused:

Him: you crazy lady! You are far away!

Me: This is true. You looked at my profile first though!

Him: nice tits

Yeah, no.:rolleyes:

I've had decent luck with OkCupid, just not lately.

My most recent message, for your viewing pleasure:

I LOVE YOU, UR HOT! LET'S PROCREATE HAHAHAHHA #YOLO

You seem very interesting person, and I'm really looking for an open relationship as it suits me very much, but the thing is we are bit far! what do you think?

That's the FIRST message I got from this guy. I appreciate straightforward people but this is a bit much

afternoon. im very interested

One more dude who looked at my pix and didn't bother reading my profile or Q&As. We are 63% match. He's Xtian, I'm pagan. He's not interested in dating someone who's had homosexual sex. Art does nothing for him. It goes on and on. And the guy is 52! Not some kid that is too horny to see straight.

from a 30something dude

Hi,
How are you? I found you by searching for bi girls. Me and my girlfriend she is bi I am straight. We are curious to try a poly relation with an older woman. We both have a thing for older ladies. We are very open. Is it something that you would consider.Let us know.
Good day.

Unicorn hunters! Ahhhhh!!! Plus, they live in Wyoming, 2000 miles away. WTF, dude?

Unicorn hunters! Ahhhhh!!! Plus, they live in Wyoming, 2000 miles away. WTF, dude?

Hmm. An interesting variation on the typical unicorn hunters...looking for a hot 50-something mother figure instead of a hot 20-year-old daughter figure. Well, good luck to them.

This was a first message:

i noticed Passions wasn't on your faves list. Must have been an oversight taking your profile into account.

Huh? I'm polyamorous not over dramatic with poor soap opera acting....

I don't get it....

Hmm. An interesting variation on the typical unicorn hunters...looking for a hot 50-something mother figure instead of a hot 20-year-old daughter figure. Well, good luck to them.

Well. Most people that have approached me in the past 4 years like older women for other reasons than mothering... usually they think we are sexually experienced and bring kink.

But who knows. If they imagine I'm uprooting myself and moving to some middle of nowhere place in Wyoming from Massachusetts to be some couple's secondary, they're almost certifiably insane.

Since taking my photos down I've received one message and it was about the Sword of Truth series which I.have listed as my favorite lol.

Since taking my photos down I've received one message and it was about the Sword of Truth series which I.have listed as my favorite lol.

perhaps I need to take the pictures down!! My profile specifically says im poly, happily married and committed to my BF as well and NOT dating, not at al. note even a little. though i keep getting the "hi.. u r hot" messages. oy.

Back