seattle!!!!

hersweetleaf

my husband and I are in seattle. wondering how many people in the poly etc style are in the area.

HI, yes, weve heard of it, it used to be called the "wet spot" or something. I got the feeling it was more of a kink center, which we aren't that into yet.

i was just curious as how poly it really is around here I guess. lol

I've heard from people I've chatted with on OKC that Seattle has a thriving poly scene. Of course, this is anecdotal and hardly a representative sample! You may also want to try Meetup.com - some poly groups use Meetup to organize their meetings. Yahoo Groups may have some groups too.

thanks. was hoping just to find other polys out there to talk with, strictly plutonic.

seattle is a pretty awesome place. proud to be made in seattle!

Hi!

I live in Tacoma, which isn't quite Seattle, but close haha. My husband & I are fairly new to the poly scene. I don't know of any events or anything yet, but I would also like someone to talk to :)

hey there blueeyedgirl and wokeupconfused.

if theres enough of us, maybe we should do a meet up or something. wed love to get to know other polys as we are extremely new to this. lol

You don't like either of the 2 poly meetup groups? I just looked at them both today & joined the professionals one, since the other one seems to be more about sex & possibly swinging.

I'd be interested if you started a meetup group. It would be interesting to see if you guys are having the same thoughts/ideas about poly relationships that we are.

You don't like either of the 2 poly meetup groups? I just looked at them both today & joined the professionals one, since the other one seems to be more about sex & possibly swinging.

I'd be interested if you started a meetup group. It would be interesting to see if you guys are having the same thoughts/ideas about poly relationships that we are.

I haven't really looked into groups, as hubs and I are not the group type, to meet people from here and meet for coffee or mutual event would be awesome, or a convention! lol, polycon 2014!

since finding ourselves broken up from the girl we started seeing, we are now looking for more friends, like minded people to get us back on our feet.

wed totes like to meet up with some people in a neutral/comfortable setting. if anyone is interested, please let me know. =)

time for us to move on and meet our new friend, partner, lover, etc. :D

Hey in Seattle

I joined the Seattle Poly Professionals Meetup group as it seems more what I am looking for. Not into much kink. Went to their Poly Speed Dating and it was fun. Just had a date with a guy I met there. High turn out and they will be having another in a few months. They have regular events also so check them out. The more the merrier!

BTW, I am a single F, tired of "serial monogamy", looking for poly M(s) and/or poly M+F couple(s) for relationship(s). Send a reply if you'd like to talk further. -L.

Back