Poly Vignettes: Sharing Success & Happiness

holy crap you're right! I had it backwards LOL! I thought you were texting me at 4 in the morning....after some smooching no doubt :)

F'n booze makes you drunk text and think it's a good idea. Someone please take my phone away from me. LOL.

Completely in heaven listening to my men in the next room talking, eating crackers and cheese and drinking a glass of sherry. (I grew up a Brit, what can I say?) Every now and then I hear my boy talk and then there will be silence as they all watch yet another few minutes of our endless Muppet Show DVD.

I am so glad to have my Mono home. We had a very bonding afternoon yesterday after a bit of an intense emotional catch up. I fell in love all over again.

So, here I am making stir fry for my loves, the stress of my day fading and content to just take it all in. I'm incredibly grateful for all that I have worked for and all I proudly hold close.

That's so wonderful, RP! I'm so happy for you and I'm happy that Mono is back. :)

Completely in heaven listening to my men in the next room talking, eating crackers and cheese and drinking a glass of sherry. (I grew up a Brit, what can I say?) Every now and then, I hear my boy talk and then there will be silence as they all watch yet another few minutes of our endless Muppet Show DVD.

I thought you'd be enjoying that. Completely natural and worth every bit of work, Lilo. :)

101? Camping?

Unfortunately not 101, as my ex-wife is in town and coming to be with us all afternoon and evening. It's the first time we have seen her since Christmas and will be the last for a long time.

You'll get to hang with the community on your own! That might be nice for you. You'll get to meet Derby's husband's gf before me. Ah well, lots of time.

Camping maybe, though?

Hmm, that's funny, I was getting a strong sense not to go to 101. I think I'm going to skip this one.

Roly, I'm surprised! It's a chance for you to talk about us all, ;) and the topic is "sex and love" this month. Besides, you would get to know people without my stories about them after, which I intend to cease, by the way. They are all lovely people, and you will get to know them in your own way.

Roly, I'm surprised! Its a chance for you to talk about us all ;) and the topic is "sex and love" this month. Besides, you would get to know people without my stories about them after. ;) which I intend to cease by the way, they are all lovely people, and you will get to know them in your own way.

Sex and love, huh? Does the topic come with pointers? ;) You know that the whole conversation is just going to end up being defining what is sex for 3 hours. LOL My thought is, if you were wondering if what you did was sex, it probably was! Totally off topic.

-Derby

Sex and love huh? Does the topic come with pointers? ;) You know that the whole convesation is just going to end up being defning what is sex for 3 hours LOL. My thought is if you were wondering if what you did was sex...it probably was! Totally off topic.

-Derby

I'm glad I won't be around for that one. Can you say "trigger"? :eek:

Well, there's a lot of reasons. I'm feeling very, very tired. I had an acupuncture session this morning and often need to rest for a day afterwards. It helped a lot with some things going on in my body though, so... :D

I'm also feeling a little like "fresh meat." Maybe that's a crude way of saying it, but I'm really not in the mood to be flirted with. My whole intention in connecting with the poly community here was to make friends who I could be completely honest with, talk about issues that I can't talk about with other people, etc.

The first few poly meets, I was an "outsider" or visitor. But, the more I go, the more integrated I become in the group, the more guilty I feel. I'm feeling a big sense of guilt about the way things have turned out in the past few months. So, I'm laying low.

Tell them you are dating a mono man and that one of the boundaries you have set up with him is no more men, and they'll begrudgingly disband all attempts. ;)

Tell them you are dating a mono man and that one of the boundaries you have set up with him is no more men, and they'll begrudgingly disband all attempts. ;)

HAHAHAHA! At one time I would have perseverated about this for a week. ;)

Tell them you are dating a mono man and that one of the boundaries you have set up with him is no more men and they'll begrudgingly disband all attempts. ;)

That's better advice than I was going to give. I was just going to tell you to give 'em all the stink eye!

stinkeye.jpg

Back