A Mono walking the POLY journey

Another female hinge of a MFM V here.

Wow, there's a lot of us. I mean, I was aware of you guys, but I'd never seen a roll call before. LOL.

Carma, you can be our voice of hope and optimism. :)

KIDD, please correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be the type that will put up with alot and never say anything until everything becomes completely unbearable. You take peoples crap and write it off as part of your own baggage and insecurities instead of their bad behavior. Trust me this is not helping. Step up and address the problems immediately and early. Stand up for your self before the bad behavior becomes a habit and resentments fester and build. If you address the problem early, you can determine TOGETHER if you are over reacting or she is being insensitive, more than likely it will be a little of both, but it's so much easier to correct at this point.

KIDD, please correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be the type that will put up with alot and never say anything until everything becomes completely unbearable. You take peoples crap and write it off as part of your own baggage and insecurities instead of their bad behavior.

This. Plus everything else in that post, but especially this.

My husband is falling more in love with my BF every day (in a hetero, Catfish-like way :) ) and it is so cool to see two men growing close like that. I love that by-product of our V.

Oh, snap. You just made my day, Carma. :)
-R

I'm replying a bit late to this thread, but CaptainKidd I'd like to express my opinion.

First, I like the level of radical honesty about sex that has occurred between you and your wife. I prefer to be told those same things that she told you. Now, part of my sexuality is that I'm submissive in some ways, and I'm into Hot Wife / Cuckold fantasies. Yes, I'm a bit jaded, but I'm not alone. There are many other guys that feel compersion (actually get off on) their partner having great sex with a well endowed guy. One of the online places such guys can be found at is http://ourhotwives.org/forum/

I agree with the others that she should consider you a bit more. I also agree that not discussing "fluid bonding" before hand seems selfish on their part. Although, she may have known that you are not all that concerned about bare penetration. I know that it was a smaller issue for some of the married people that I had threesomes with in the past.

From my perspective, it seems like you have the perfect "hot wife" arrangement going. Guys with this fantasy would be buzzing with erotic thrills after being told that the OG was better in bed. It would be great if you could take on this perspective and develop this fetish, but I realize that such an attempt may not be realistic.

The popular poly saying that sex with someone else is "just different" doesn't satisfy me. I'd prefer that my partner dish out the radical stuff on me.

This thread seems crazy to me...the only thing that could justify Kidd putting up w his wife's cruelty and utter selfishness would be if he thoroughly enjoyed the cuckold lifestyle. Otherwise I would question the legitimacy of the thread. Sorry, don't want to break any forum rules, but...dang!

There lots of threads like this. It didn't sound like he enjoyed any of it so I don't think he was into the cuckold thing.

A couple of things I found interesting was the stuff about radical honesty and how time (absence of NRE) can change peoples prospective. She actually told him....yup sex is better with him. Yup I do visualize him when I with you ...different is a cop out......it could be much better and on many levels. Do it with a gymnast and then come talk:).

I wonder if some of the people who posted would like to amend or change there comments. But hindsight is 20/20.

Last edited:
Back