Help having problems with the wife of our triad.....

kimber0225

:confused:My name is kimberlee and i am involved in a polyamory relationhip with a married cpl. We have been involved for 5 months now and i now live with them. We are in a fidelity type relationship where we only have sex between the 3of us. I have had problems connecting with the wife because she has problems with communication and being honest about her feelings, so she has caused a lot of issues for me and i havent been able to let go of things she has done. So im madly in love with the husband and have since stopped sleeping with the wife. So now we are a sister wife thing which has put a strain of the relationship. She just irritates me and i dont know how to go on from here. I dont want to leave the relationship because of him....any advice??

Get your own place, move out, and continue your relationship with just him.

I agree that you should move out. You guys moved in really fast and stuff isn't going great. If you could have the relationship look any way you wanted, what would it look like?

true

We did move fast but it was working at the time....she asked me to move in under false pretenses, which she later admitted to later that she was just trying to please her husband. Then we worked through that and she just kept on with her dishonesty about each situation that would come up...you cant deal with issues if the you arent honest. So he has been wonderful and i would like to go back to all of us in a triad relationship...but as of now its him and i and him and her.:(

I definitely think that getting a place of your own, so that you can approach this from a little more distance would be good - that way you're not all on top of each other, and things can be worked out a little more calmly.

Back