Romanian girl says hi

Kiya25

I am a dominant 25 year old girl from Bucharest. I am new to the lifestyle but I think it's the way to go for me. At the moment I have a domme/sub type of relationship and I have complete freedom to do as I please with whomever I please outside my relationship. My partner is as well interested in polyamory so it seemed a good idea to join the forum.

Thanks for reading and nice to meet you all :)

Hello, I'm also from Bucharest, found you by looking for "polyamory in Romania". Umm, nice to meet you, just registered here, gonna write an introduction message. I'm a panromantic asexual, realized that a couple of months ago, well, more like confirmed it. I got introduced to polyamory by one of my sort of girlfriends (we don't like commitment that much), and am now in a poly relationship with two girls and, recently, one guy. Also, I'm fascinated by BDSM, though just the bondage part, in a non sexual way, probably, I think I might be a submissive, or a switch.

Welcome to the forums.

I would like to visit Romania some day. It's on the hit list of places to see before I kick the bucket someday :D

Back