Hi!

Gotta love introduction threads...

"My name is Jane and I'm a...."

Well, truth is I don't know what I am. I am a highly sexual woman who loves.

Loves what? You might ask - just loves. I love women, I love men, I love my husband, I love my kids, I love my job, and I love my life.

I only like my house though. Need to declutter. But I digress... :rolleyes:

I have been with my husband for 12 1/2 years, married 11 in August. 5 years into our relationship I dragged him kicking and screaming.... well... we talked lots... into swinging. 5 years monogamous almost killed me. Not really - I exaggerate. :eek: But I talked to him lots about how turned on I got by the idea of watching him with someone else. 5 years of telling him that... and he finally agreed to try it. It was pretty darned good.

We sorta dabbled in poly (although we didn't know what it was called at that time) and dabbled in kink (although again - didn't know what it was - just HOT) and then went through some health issues and life went on.

August 2008 - we stepped into the rabbit hole and closed all doors behind us. I could not go back to vanilla. Kink is part of who I am.

And I am discovering the desire for other loves is also part of who I am... however... I'm back to having conversations upon conversations about poly... and there have been a LOT of them. I know it will be a good place for us -but I"m not willing to hurt him to get something I want. I get my kink on -and that usually involves other people - so eventually, when he's ready - we'll step through the poly door and close it behind us too.

So here I am, having been introduced to this site by a friend of mine (not hard to figure out who that friend is - he's my only friend on here right now LOL)

Its fun - reading forums - and I will post more as I get more comfortable in the forums or when something strikes a cord and I *have* to post *snicker*

Nice ta meet'cha :D

Jane

So here I am, having been introduced to this site by a friend of mine (not hard to figure out who that friend is - he's my only friend on here right now LOL)

Welcome to the Forum Jane :) I am sure you will find lots of good conversation in here. Another site to check that I forgot to pass along is a site built by a guy by the name of franklin. Quite a wealth of poly information on there as well

http://www.xeromag.com/fvpoly.html

See ya soon

Ari

Welcome!

Back