Club lorage

Sharingiscaring

Hey everyone my wife and I are about ready to jump on on the swing set! ;) we are a mid 30 s couple happily married for 12 years. Thursday nights seem appealing to us.
Has anyone been there and able to tell me what we can expect there.
Like average number of people. Typical crowd. I'm imagining it being frequented by people like us who want to see what else there is to experience out there.

Thanks everyone
Also any others helpful info would be awesome.

Hi Sharingiscaring,

I am not qualified to answer your question, I have never been to a swing event. However I've heard that it is common for two couples to do a couple swap. So going by that, the average number of people would be four. That of course doesn't include the total number of people at the club at the time.

I hope you have a great time at your first swing event.
Regards,
Kevin T.

Hey, everyone. My wife and I are about ready to jump on the swing set! ;) We are a mid 30s couple, happily married for 12 years. Thursday nights seem appealing to us.

Has anyone been there and able to tell me what we can expect there?

Like, average number of people, typical crowd. I'm imagining it being frequented by people like us who want to see what else there is to experience out there.

Thanks, everyone. Also any other helpful info would be awesome.

Hey. Like I said on your other thread, this is a site for polyamory, not for swinging. I do not know where Club Lorage is. You could be more specific. Some polyamorous people do swing as well. They are two different things entirely. There's a slight possibility someone may have been to a swinger's club.

Swinging is couple-centric and based on sex with no feelings.

Polyamory is individualistic and based on feelings of love for more than one person.

Hello there thank you for the replies. I just learned the difference between poly and swinging today.
Thanks for the help.
This forum may not be for me

Last edited:
Just my opinion, you don't have to be poly to be welcome here. Let us know any time we can help!

Hello there thank you for the replies. I just learned the difference between poly and swinging today. Thanks for the help.
This forum may not be for me

Everyone has an opinion when it comes to defining various types of relationships. But not all opinions carry equal weight. So I spent a fair bit of time sorting it all out. Now, instead of repeating everything, I just use a link: http://polynatural.org/

I'm in agreement with kdt26417 to the extent that anyone who has something positive or at least humorous to say, should be welcome here.

I'd also add that when doing my research, I discovered that the emotional depth between swingers can range from superficial to deeply intimate, and that there are other factors to consider when determining what separates a poly relationship from the rest.

My advice - take things slowly and keep you and your wife's physical, mental, and emotional health at the top of your priority list.

Last edited:
Back