Looking to make some friends to show me the ropes x)

Littlebean

Hello! I'm a 21 year old who is new to all this, but have been wanting to try it for a long time! I'm a recently graduated student, blogger and massive animal lover - I think I just want to work out the kinks of what I need to be happy in this lifestyle, and am hoping that some people will show me the ropes.

Peaaace,
LittleBean

Greetings Littlebean,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Glad to have you with us, don't be shy about asking any questions you may have and we will try to help out. A few ropes to show you to get you started:

• Try to be completely honest, without being aggressive or defensive.
  • Try to be a good listener. Listening is the cornerstone of communication.
  • Try to set a good example of kindness, compassion, peacekeeping, and humility.
I say try because these skills all take a lifetime and more to master.

Explore our various threads and boards and learn as much as you can. General Poly Discussions and the Poly Relationships Corner are good staples.

I hope you enjoy you stay with us!
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks loads kdt26417! I will have a look at all of these boards - I'm a little nervous about this decision, but I think it should be good, and will improve things in my love life quite a lot. I really appreciate your advice :)))
LBx

Back