Bi Woman in the south bay CA area looking for couple

sp7380

Hi,

I'm new to this, but I've thought about it a lot and really want to try meeting a male and bi female couple or two straight guys couple or two bi guys couple for a long term closed relationship. I'm really interested in cultivating an equal relationship between all partners, no jealousy or competition. If this can truly exist, I can see us all deeply in love with each other, building a family together, and complementing each others strengths and weaknesses. Sex will not occur until a committed relationship is established so do not contact me to enhance your sex life. I have one young son so please be child friendly.

I'm 29 years old, educated and employed. I live and work in the Silicon Valley south bay area, if you live here you know where it is. I like to work out, be active outdoors, cook, eat out, watch movies and DVDs. I don't have specific requirements, but we would probably be more compatible if you are around my age and local to me.

Last edited:
Hiya, SP7380 ... sounds like you're looking for something similar to myself, though age and distance are a bit too far apart, but welcome to the forum and I hope you find a nice relationship that works for you and your son.

Welcome & Best of Luck.....

Hello &
WelcomeHeart.gif

Hope you find everything your heart desires.

Mr. Steve I think We2andYou didn't stay around very long. They felt a bit slighted by the reception to their Dating/Friendship ad. :(

Just Me,
Tim

Regarding that couple looking for a "friend with benefits" to grow into more, "friends with benefits" is such a vulgar term to me and really shows what they are interested in primarily. I know they claim it can grow into more, but I find if a person(s) does not take me seriously in the beginning, they never will.

I hear what you are saying with the "FwB" stuff - I can imagine that if I were in your situation I would be looking for friends first, without the "benefits" - getting to know them well, seeing if there is the necessary chemistry there for more than just the friendship.

While it may be fine for others to want to make things sexual very quickly, I much prefer to wait and get other "ducks in a row" before I open up that subject.

Taking this approach for you also takes you out of "unicorn-hunting" territory - you have said that you want this to be a long-term closed relationship (polyfidelity would be what I describe that as) and those take time to build the trust necessary.

I like the clear, mature approach that you are taking and I wish you a lot of luck on your path.

well good luck

just remember to have fun along the way:)

and if you don't find it. our forum here will try give you a shoulder

Hello... My boyfriend and I are seeking another female to enter a relationship with... we are fairly new to this.. He lives up by Yosemite and I live in Pinole... if you would be interested in speaking with us that would be wonderful...

Fun loving couple looking for a female

good morning bi woman we are really interests in talking with you to see if we have some chemistry between each other then working more together with each other down the road thanks

Back