Alaska Couple

nixndrew

Alaska Couple MF, seeking another couple or a man to add to our mix! We're looking for friends and lovers. Not sure if anyone else on here is from the great north....feel free to message us! We'd love to meet up with like minded people.

Go to OKC.
There's a number of people in Ak. Very few of them regularly post on here.

There was a poly-group on Meet-up, but the primary organizer I believe had to quit when he returned to college and as a co-organizer I bailed a few months prior. There however is still a fairly large group that socializes in Anchorage.

I myself am unavailable as is my boyfriend. My husband isn't unavailable, but he's not really looking for anyone either. But, good luck and welcome to the board.

Depends on where you are from. ;)

For me, an hour.

The first meeting was actually at our place cause no one else was ready to volunteer their home. SO they all drove an hour! :eek:

There was someone on here from Homer I think... but I can't remember offhand the login name. :( Sorry!

Good luck!!

(if you are in the valley-there are actually quite a few people in the valley, many of whom are on OKC)

An hour isn't so bad...my drive would be 6 hours, lol. But any excuse to get into the "big city" and do some real shopping (hubby wouldn't like the shopping part, lol)! I did see quite a few people from the valley on a couple different websites....seems like the valley is where we need to move ;)

LOL, there's a lot of open-minded people in the valley.
We had friends in Fairbanks who are poly also, but due to health issues they moved to Anchorage. ;)

Back