Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM
Official Greeter

Default 12:27 p.m., Monday the 18th

We ate out at a local place, Doug's. It got to be kind of late, so we did not watch anything.

I woke up a little after midnight, to discover, to my horror, that I had wet the bed. First time that's happened since I was a kid, I certainly hope it's not a sign of things to come. I changed my shirt and shorts and most of the bedding, I didn't want to disturb anyone and just wanted to get back to sleep. Fortunately there were no more disasters for the balance of the night. I waited to get up until Brother-Husband was in the bathroom (where he stays a long time in the mornings), then I went and told Snowbunny what had happened. I don't mind if she tells BH, I just didn't want to be the one to tell him myself.

She did not get upset about it, she is good at taking things in stride. She did some steam cleaning on the mattress, and while she was at it she steam cleaned a few sections of the carpet, one section where the dog had gone #1, then the other section where the cat had barfed. (I told her the cat had barfed, I just didn't tell her why.) She may have me do some regular vacuuming later on. Also we'll probably get a plastic protector for my mattress. Very discouraging in general, but at least the problem is getting managed. I'm just lucky SB was off today (and tomorrow). She wanted to spend today working on our back room with BH, and she is still doing that, but she is also taking time out to help me. I am lucky in that way as well.

Eddie got fixed today, they said we can pick him up anytime after 3:00 p.m. ... I guess he will be wearing the "cone of shame" for a few days. Also I believe they microchipped him today, while he was under the general anesthesia.

Hopefully I won't have nearly so much to report on tomorrow.
Old Today, 01:44 AM

That Eddie is a bad influence.

Leetah
Old Today, 05:03 PM
Official Greeter

Default 10:03 a.m., Tuesday the 19th

He's a terrible influence!

Tags
alzheimer's, asperger's, atheist, brainwashing, ex-mormon, experience, journal, living together, mormon, moving, personal stories, vanilla, vee, vee dynamics