Hello, all! Decided to stop fighting it...

OpenandCountry

Hello, everyone! I'm a 23 year old female bisexual and the hinge of MFM Vee (don't know if I wrote that correctly). Now for a little background...
I've never wanted the one knight in shining armor or the beautiful wedding that other girls always seemed to want. I figured that I was going to end up alone and single the rest of my life because I was so different, then I met my now-husband. He understood my bisexuality and my ability to love him regardless of what I did with women. After being in a relationship with him for 2 years, we gained a girlfriend who lived with us for some time. I didn't know about polyamory at the time, so I was unaware that I was living in a triad. :)
After being in a relationship for 3 years, my husband and I got married and decided to be monogamous. I was miserable in this situation, partly because my husband and I are both independent people and I wound up home alone constantly for about a year. About 2 or 3 months ago we decided to open up our marriage, and I met J. I never figured that I would have 2 men in my life, but my boyfriend is wonderful to me. I have a feeling that J is mono in nature, so I'm trying to take things slow with him, but I do love him dearly, and I wouldn't trade my life for the world.:D

Hi leanna! Welcome to the board.

What happened with the live-in gf? You 2 dumped her when you decided to get married and thought you needed to be mono? Or where there other problems? Was it an equilateral triangle? Or did she prefer one of you over the other for romance/sex?

I am glad you 2 realized, after a while, that being married didn't mean you had to go against your natures and be mono.

Good luck with the new bf. :)

The live-in girlfriend decided to move on on her own...she found a boyfriend that better met her needs, and we understood that. should have mentioned that earlier, I guess. :) Thanks for being so welcoming!

Back