Am I The Only One Who Thinks That Shaven Faced and Body Humans Look Alien?

ColorsWolf

Well, am I?~

There is just some thing weird about looking at baby-smooth-faced men, it's like looking at a big bug-shaped-head looking weird alien thing.~ There's just some thing weird about looking at a full grown adult Human male without a mane.~

This goes for shaving or even trimming really short any fur (yes Humans have fur, calling it 'hair' is simply a battle of semantics fought over pure Human arrogance and narcissism) part of the natural Human body.~

Like shaven legs some times are sexy like a slimy alien creature, but at other times they seem pedophiliac and are repulsive, that goes double for completely shaven genitals male AND female.~

I just look around all the time and wonder what the Human species would look like if they weren't so weird and unnatural looking and instead looked all natural?~

Just to be clear, what I mean by 'mane' is when they never shave and trim their hair upon their entire head and the neck, so their top-head hair and their beard fuse into one becoming a 'mane'.~

This thread isn't about shaving the Human genitals specifically, but more about how weird looking shaven faces and in general look for Humans as a whole species.~

Last edited:
No but I'm just so use to seeing shaved faces and body parts. I guess if I grew up where shaving isn't practiced then it would look odd.

I don't shave at all, I do use a no no on my legs though. N shaves his head year round and his face in the summer since its hot out.

I do not find the absence of facial hair, pubic hair, or leg hair to be "alien" any more than I find a person with a tan to be "alien" versus a person who doesn't have a tan.

If I didn't shave my face I'd look absolutely absurd. My sideburns and chin hair don't really grow in very well. I'm a man in my 30's and I still grow that crappy teenager beard/'stache. The only way I look normal is when I'm clean shaved or with a few days stubble.

If I didn't shave my face I'd look absolutely absurd. My sideburns and chin hair don't really grow in very well. I'm a man in my 30's and I still grow that crappy teenager beard/'stache. The only way I look normal is when I'm clean shaved or with a few days stubble.

I've been able to grow a full thick beard in a few weeks ever since I was a teenager.~ :)

My top-head fur comes in a strange mixture of straight and curly so think "cave-man" hair.~ :) ^_^ Never let it grow long though, it usually grows up before I cut it.~ But in 4 years after I get out of the U.S.A. Navy at around age 27 I will never ever ever again trim, cut, or shave any of my fur again ever.~ ^_^ I look forward to what it will look like.~ ;p

I also don't care if I have patches of fur missing and I welcome my fur turning gray and silver!~ ^_^ Wrinkles are awesome to!~ ;p

Ha-ha, you're a braver man than I. I'd look weird as a "hippy," hair down to my butt. My beard also has a bad habit of growing *under* my chin instead of *on* my chin. Don't grow much of a mustache even when I let it have free reign, which I don't anymore anyway cause my "lady hinge" prefers her men clean shaven. As a compromise, she lets me sport "Miami Vice stubble" or a "hair" longer.

I personally fancy short, well-manicured beards but gosh they're so hard to keep up. Now as for the rest of my fur, I could take some of it, and leave some of it. My forearms have my favorite bodily fur, it's very fine and distinguished-looking if I may say so.

Elsewhere I have wiggly black spider hairs that I'd love to banish forever. Such as on my shoulders and some of my back. My lower legs aren't bad; upper legs are a bit chaotic in some areas. Maybe I could take or leave that, but basically everything from chest to genitals I'd have done away (if I wasn't so chicken and lazy). Spider hair, wiggly hair, awkward hair, overly long hair, etc. etc. there's a crazy mix of such undesirables all over the place. I'd shave my armpits too if I wasn't so lazy. Who needs a big shock of black hair, we're not living in the Arctic.

TL/DR: It would appear that I don't mind looking like an alien too much. :) Yes, a nice, smooth, rubbery alien. That's the life for me.

kdt26417, "Ha-ha, you're a braver man than I. I'd look weird as a "hippy," hair down to my butt. My beard also has a bad habit of growing *under* my chin instead of *on* my chin. Don't grow much of a mustache even when I let it have free reign, which I don't anymore anyway cause my "lady hinge" prefers her men clean shaven. As a compromise, she lets me sport "Miami Vice stubble" or a "hair" longer."

Just please sure that you change any thing about yourself because you also desire to change and not simply to please some one else when you have no desire to change.~

"I personally fancy short, well-manicured beards but gosh they're so hard to keep up. Now as for the rest of my fur, I could take some of it, and leave some of it. My forearms have my favorite bodily fur, it's very fine and distinguished-looking if I may say so."

I don't like "shaping" any of my fur through trimming or cutting, only gel in the past.~ I either shave all of my head face included or I don't touch it with a blade.~ All or nothing kind of guy you could say.~ :)

"Elsewhere I have wiggly black spider hairs that I'd love to banish forever. Such as on my shoulders and some of my back. My lower legs aren't bad; upper legs are a bit chaotic in some areas. Maybe I could take or leave that, but basically everything from chest to genitals I'd have done away (if I wasn't so chicken and lazy). Spider hair, wiggly hair, awkward hair, overly long hair, etc. etc. there's a crazy mix of such undesirables all over the place.."

I love these little guys on me!~ ^_^ I don't know why Humanity hates every single little thing, all that time and wasted effort for nothing.~ Why waste all your time and effort on hate all the time?~ I will spend my life being happy, every one else can have "fun" hating every thing they until they die a bitter old person cursing the dirt as they put them in it.~ :)

Last edited:
Re:
"Just please sure that you change anything about yourself because you also desire to change and not simply to please someone else when you have no desire to change."

Aww, I'm pretty indifferent about my facial hair. Especially since the lady handles all the trimming arrangements. All I have to do is go along for the ride.

I will say that when I got off my (LDS/Mormon) mission many a moons ago, after almost two years of (literally) religious shaving and trimming, I made a stubborn point to let that hair grow naturally for quite awhile. My mom was rather opposed to that, which built up to quite a source of friction after awhile. Good Latter-day Saints shave. :rolleyes:

I've been out of the church for more than a decade, so I guess that friction has finally worn away. In my large collection of years lived so far, I've sported every kind of facial look one can imagine (include a few perty shaggy looks). Guess I got all those expressions out of my system ... so now I'm all complacent and stuff. My loss? Nah. Short hair is convenient. And I'm still too scruffy to be a good Latter-day Saint. :)

Back in the days when I was managing my own hair-cutting, I'd let it grow and grow and finally take it all off at once. So I'd be basically bald for awhile, then eventually get all shaggy again.

Re:
"Why waste all your time and effort on hate all the time?"

Aww, I don't hate my spidery hairs (If I did I'd be much more obsessive about removing them, such as by waxing), I just find them mildly annoying and would use a magic wand on them if I had one.

Certainly doesn't keep me up at night. I'm okay with accepting that humans have evolved to be furry creatures, I just have a "friendly competition" going with some of my own hairs. I'll pluck a dozen or so here and there, and take satisfaction at the results after several months. After all, I have to have something to go "grrr" at. ;)

Now for those who like to grow their fur, I say godspeed. It's diversity at a small cost, which I think is worth it.

Re:

Aww, I'm pretty indifferent about my facial hair. Especially since the lady handles all the trimming arrangements. All I have to do is go along for the ride.

I will say that when I got off my (LDS/Mormon) mission many a moons ago, after almost two years of (literally) religious shaving and trimming, I made a stubborn point to let that hair grow naturally for quite awhile. My mom was rather opposed to that, which built up to quite a source of friction after awhile. Good Latter-day Saints shave. :rolleyes:

I've been out of the church for more than a decade, so I guess that friction has finally worn away. In my large collection of years lived so far, I've sported every kind of facial look one can imagine (include a few perty shaggy looks). Guess I got all those expressions out of my system ... so now I'm all complacent and stuff. My loss? Nah. Short hair is convenient. And I'm still too scruffy to be a good Latter-day Saint. :)

Back in the days when I was managing my own hair-cutting, I'd let it grow and grow and finally take it all off at once. So I'd be basically bald for awhile, then eventually get all shaggy again.

Re:

Aww, I don't hate my spidery hairs (If I did I'd be much more obsessive about removing them, such as by waxing), I just find them mildly annoying and would use a magic wand on them if I had one.

Certainly doesn't keep me up at night. I'm okay with accepting that humans have evolved to be furry creatures, I just have a "friendly competition" going with some of my own hairs. I'll pluck a dozen or so here and there, and take satisfaction at the results after several months. After all, I have to have something to go "grrr" at. ;)

Now for those who like to grow their fur, I say godspeed. It's diversity at a small cost, which I think is worth it.

Thank you, Kevin.~ You are the most kindest and understanding person I have ever met!~ ^_^ I can see why your lover(s) fell in love you!~ ;3 ;)

Back