Glad to be HOME!

3ways2love

Hello,
Greetings to all of you OUTSIDE THE BOX thinking people! Thank you for creating a "Home" for likeminded individuals to mix-n-mingle. Society dictates that there is only one form of a commitment or relationship and based on the number of people here, we ALL, clearly know that is UNtrue!
My Triad Family consists of myself (the male) along with my BEAUTIFUL Wife and our GORGEOUS Girlfriend (very soon to be Wife)! We are a closed TRIO, because as you all know Three's Company! We currently live our lives and operate under the parameters of POLYAMORY. No swinging or swapping, and certainly NOT judging those who choose to.
It's just nice to be welcomed to a judgement-free forum where me and my Family can feel free to be who we are, and not the circus freaks that most anti-establishemnt, alternative lifestyle people are viewed as. Who wants to fit into a nice neat box anyway! Mono is far over rated, been-there-done-that!!!

HAPPY TO BE ON BOARD

Hi... Hi.. and Hi.. to all three of you...

Cant wait to hear some of the things you have learned on your way to becoming a closed triad...

Nancy

Hi... Hi.. and Hi.. to all three of you... :p

Cant wait to hear some of the things you have learned on your way to becoming a closed triad...

Nancy

Hello to the three of you
I look forward to hearing of your journeys,learning about your successes and experiences, and sharing some of ours as well.

All the best

M

Greetings 3ways2love,
Welcome to our forum.

Sounds like you have a very positive poly relationship between the three of you; that is always encouraging to hear. I think even more people would be poly if they even realized such a thing existed! :)

You should have many opportunities to mix and mingle with the good people here. Just have a look at our various threads and see what calls to you. Don't hesitate to post any thoughts or questions you may have.

Glad to have you onboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back