Shout Out ("Warm Fuzzies")

Rarechild

I just want to say how much I appreciate James in this thread, and I thought others might want to as well.

James- thank you for all of the time you spend caring about us and our life situations. You are obviously a beautiful person, full of compassion, wisdom, tact and wit.

Damncatfish and I have really taken your words to heart at times, and are grateful for your perspective. Your posts are articulate and have helped us greatly in our relating to each other and to poly.

Do let us know when you finish your book. I'd love to read some of your writing on other topics as well- you are very talented.

I think of you as a trusted friend now, and always appreciate your take on things. Thanks again. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Rarechild has a crush.... hehe :p

She is right though. Thank you for your wisdom and all the work you put into this site.

Sheesh! My name in a topic title?!?

Now everyone will want a topic with their name in it!

This place is heading downhill fast!

Thanks for the appreciation, folks. But we're gonna have to put a stop to this hellbound toboggan! Quick, SeventhCrow, revise the rules and regs and save us!

I'll let the topic title stand for one day. Then it gets renamed as Warm Fuzzies! :)

Rut-roh

apparently I don't have the power to change the thread title, but no harm/foul intended, delete at will.

JRM can do it...he is omnipotent!!...but still has a problem with "warm fuzzies". :rolleyes:

apparently I don't have the power to change the thread title, but no harm/foul intended, delete at will.

I totally appreciate the spirit of your gesture, RareChild! And I have at least as much warm fuzzy for you (and your Damcatfish)..., and others here.... And I don't mind extending my twenty minutes of fame until tomorrow.;)

You didn't do bad! It's just that my humor is hard for most folks to detect when I mix in some seriousness with it -- and understandably so, for which part is humor and which the serious? :confused:

:eek:

It's all good

You didn't do bad! It's just that my humor is hard for most folks to detect when I mix in some seriousness with it -- and understandably so, for which part is humor and which the serious? :confused:

:eek:

Thank you.

I will now save you from the Jrivermartin by Jrivermartin post on the main page :)

Did you shave your warm fuzzies yet JRM? Heehee :)
Love shaven warm fuzzies!

Seriously though. I agree, here's to you JRM! You're awesome.

If Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, as it has been claimed, and Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, as also claimed, then Mr. Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he? And if he wasn't fuzzy with no hair, it must follow that I'd not be fuzzy if I shaved my fuzzy.

Thusly, Ms Redpepper, you can't possibly love shaven warm fuzzies! :D

You changed the title! 15 minutes of fame done now?

I simply created a larger umbrella for praise to sit under!

Who's next in line for praise? How about ...

RareChild,

Rare indeed -- her contagious enthusiasm along with her willingness to explore her own depths ... her risky courage in love, becoming nakedly vulnerable to grow closer and more true...! Yes, Rarechild. Let's pick on her!

Tee-hee

I guess it was much more fun to pick on you! The unflappable JRM blushes!

Well, I will guess I will be the first to respond to your lovely words JRM-
Yes, I am awesome. Thank you. No papparazzi, please.

Any other awesome people out there that want to toot their own horn or goose a forum member?

My next victim- Redpepper- Wise, no-nonsense, fierce woman with the eyes of a seer and the heart of a lioness. When you speak (write), my dear lady, it is clear that you come from a place of experience, fairness, courage and love. I gather from your posts that you have lived an uncompromising life, been unafraid to take risks and taste the full experience of your existence, hurt, challenge, new territory, and tremendous love- I respect that greatly. XO

What she said.

(Rarechild..., ever have papparazzi pizza? Mmm-mmm! Yum!)

Back