Question on which is easier?

Interested32

Is it easier being a single looking for a couple or a couple looking for a third. Since I am single I have the view of that a least the couple have each other to support each other. Can you give me different views?

It is as easy or as hard, as YOU make it. Wether that 'YOU' is a collective-you, or a single-you.

Those who know themselves, on a basic level, and don`t get caught up in the specifics of 'happiness'..tend to keep a open mind.

A open mind, = a open soul. Allowing opportunities, and experiences to enter our lives, however it may happen.

There are singles who struggle, there are couples who struggle. No one has a edge,...just different struggles.

Don`t get caught up in the grass being greener, on the other side. It rarely ever is.

Is it easier being a single looking for a couple or a couple looking for a third. Since I am single I have the view of that a least the couple have each other to support each other. Can you give me different views?

Neither is easier. It depends on the people involved.

Being a couple doesn't naturally make it easier. Some people can offset the pressure by leaning on their partners, others can't.

In the end, for most people... poly isn't easy..

You do have an advantage in your searching though. There are many... many.. more couples looking for singles than visa versa.

I find it very difficult to find a singe bi female to join my husband and I. We have been looking for a while but as the say SWF are unicorns:cool:

I think sometimes it is location.

There are not a lot of know poly like minded people in new Brunswick Canada. I am a bi female looking for a couple.

There are not a lot of know poly like minded people in new Brunswick Canada. I am a bi female looking for a couple.

had the same issue..small town and family constraints mean in my last relationship we kept our polyamoury int he closet.

@ mono, oromocto? really. thats quite the big military training base LOL i bet if anything, with all the military women they wlda been open to...open relationships. maybe even poly LOL especially in 1978 LOL ;-)

I have also lived in Oromocto currently We live outside Fredericton on the up river side :D

Back