Short intro

Eudoxia

I guess I could introduce myself here, too.

So, I'm Arawn, a 30 something lady from a country far far away. Well, I'm in Europe, but English is not the main language here.

I'm living with my nesting partner of 15 years, Lewis, and have been in an intimate relationship with Sean for 1-3 years, depending on how you count it. That is, we have been friends for a very long time and became "something more" very gradually so I there is no definite starting point. We are still "friends", that is, we do not call each other boy/girlfriend, but of course there are deep feelings involved. Sean does have a girlfriend, Violet, with whom he's been for many many years, so he is poly/open, too.

Lewis is also seeing another partner, Rose, but Rose has no other partners as she is actually mono. However, she is okay with this setup, because she has lots of other responsibilities and things in her life sois happy with Lewis "not demanding" a lot of her time. My information on Rose is based on what Lewis tells me because we are all parallel poly and I have not met Rose at all. However, based on Lewis's words, she seems like a nice person and I can see she has a good effect on him so all is well on that front.

To be honest, originally we talked about simply an "open relationship" with Lewis and have not really ever defined ourselves as poly. But, as is obvious from the description above, things have moved waaaaaay past beyond "just sex" and it seems all people are happy and satisfied with it. This is also how I like it myself. We have gravitated towards poly with Lewis for years and finally decided to go all in about a year ago and I feel like this is the way I want to live.

So, I guess that's that about my situation.

Greetings Arawn,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I have enjoyed interacting with you so far, and I appreciate you sharing your story and some of the specifics of your situation. We'll be here to help in any way you need us, and I'm sure people will turn to you for advice and counsel as well. Glad to have you onboard!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back