G'day from Brisbane, Australia

FrereLapin

I have been married 18 years and have two teenage children, one who is about to leave the nest. We discovered polyamory a couple of years ago and have reinvented our relationship. I have recently started a relationship with a woman who has been a friend of my wife's for years. She also has an ongoing relationship with another man. My wife has been on a journey of discovery with multiple partners and now has two close relationships with men who are sadly not often available, and is selectively meeting new people.

We don't have specific rules or veto agreements but we do have open and honest communication and a deep love and respect for each other that has only grown from embracing polyamory.

Polyamory is not widely known, understood, or practiced in Australia. There is a small online community, but very few here in Queensland, so it is great to connect to the international poly community through forums like this.

Welcome to the forums, Br'er Rabbit :)

Hope you can find a sense of community here that suits your needs!

Welcome & thank you !
You've already made a valuable contribution if your statement is accurate.
I would have assumed a knowledge of polyamory to be much more widespread down under ! There certainly is a broader view of sexuality than in other places.
Interesting..........

Welcome !
GS

Hey from Brisbane :)

Hey there,

I'm from Brisbane too, just started up a little Facebook group (BrisbanePolyCom) for us Brisbane poly folk to connect if anyone is interested.

:) Megan

Back