Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 08-25-2011, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohegan View Post
If your day entailed 13 hrs of experimental sex, I don't want to hear about it.
I DO! :P I'm teasing.

Mo, this is one of those things that will give you the willies I guess. Live and learn. Try to be understanding and when you start hearing Karma go into those things, kindly tell him "Oh, sorry, I'm not comfey with hearing about those things right now". and ask about something else. I don't have ALL the answers, and can't begin to know what you felt.

Karma, You also need to be understanding. And be forthcoming with info when asked for it. Also try to take note of the things she DOES like to hear about and give her those type of things early on when you are reunited.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:47 PM

Spent the day preparing to ride out our first hurricane... I'm both excited and nervous. I worship a god of storms, and I've never seen a storm this big before!! On the other hand.... I've never seen a storm this big before....
Old 08-26-2011, 02:22 PM

Meh, my only worry is flooding. And making it financialy after having to spend out of budget to prepare. And my back hurts so bad now after all the prep that I may just ride it out stoned on pain pills.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:54 AM

So it's been brought to my attention that Cricket or J gave out our information for this forum to some of their friends.

I'm not sure why I expected some sort of show of maturity from them, but I did. As if blaming Karma for things he had nothing to do with wasn't enough, now they have proven their inability to respect privacy and allow things to drop and move on.

One day people have to grow up right?

How do you ever expect to move on inyour life if you keep bringing the drama back around instead of letting it die?
Old 08-27-2011, 06:56 AM
Custodian

You could have just let it die and not even posted that.
Old 08-27-2011, 07:08 AM

I could have, but there's only so much bullshit I can tolerate.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:37 PM

These blogs are the one place where it is safe for people to bitch; I totally understand the need to complain about people from the outside world, especially people who you aren't on the best of terms with, learning your online handle.

I LOVE my husband, but it took a while for me to encourage him to join here and know my handle b/c this place was MINE and when I came here initially, I needed someplace where no one knew me on here in RL. I'd have been pissed if our friends or ex friends suddenly showed up.
Old 08-27-2011, 02:05 PM
Custodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrigidsDaughter View Post
These blogs are the one place where it is safe for people to bitch; I totally understand the need to complain about people from the outside world, especially people who you aren't on the best of terms with, learning your online handle.

I LOVE my husband, but it took a while for me to encourage him to join here and know my handle b/c this place was MINE and when I came here initially, I needed someplace where no one knew me on here in RL. I'd have been pissed if our friends or ex friends suddenly showed up.
If you read this blog you would know that mohegan has repeatedly said that she is completely open about all this and doesn't care who reads it. They have been posting here for a long time, so has Cricket (the "ex"). So I just find it a little odd that this is suddenly an issue. The internet, this forum in particular, has never been a place where one has reasonable expectation of privacy, and those folks pretty much all already know Mohegan, Karma, and Cricket's online handles, as well as the nicknames they have assigned to their friends, enemies, and exes ("Panda", "J", etc.). So all I am saying is that this is nothing new. No one is "suddenly showing up" in this case. And if someone wants to "fight the drama" and "not tolerate bullshit", the first place to start doing that is in your own head and in your own life. By posting about it here, where you know they'll be reading, is very passive-aggressive and does nothing to achieve those goals.
Old 08-27-2011, 02:20 PM

Feel about it however you wish NK, but if you have been reading this blog you would see that I took issue with Karma giving the info out to other people, including Panda.

I would love to address this with Cricket, but since she ignores any attempt of contact, including trying to get my property back, I don't see how that would be possible.

There was no need for those involved to have this information. But now they do.
Old 08-27-2011, 03:00 PM

I'm sorry Mohegan and Karma. It really sucks that they just can't let things go and move on already. {HUGS} to you both.

I know it's not great that these other people have the info, but at least they can read the blogs through and get both sides of the story instead of just taking her word for things.

Last edited by openbj; 08-27-2011 at 03:36 PM.

Tags
cheating, compulsive lying, deception, forgiveness