Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2011, 04:10 AM

Well, the girl J has been seeing moves off for college on Thursday. I have to admit, I won't be sad about it. With it being based off of lies, I'm ready for it to be over.

Then, we move to NM sometime over the next 2 weeks. I can't wait for J to find a girl that he can really build a relationship with based off of honesty with all parties involved. I know I'll still struggle at times because this is all new, but it will be great to have honesty abound.

Me, I'm still trying to figure out if I'm poly or not. It's not something that I want to take lightly. The idea of having a boyfriend just thrills me, but I'm not sure quite yet. I've talked to J about it and he says that he would like to think that he would be okay with me having and being with another guy, but he doesn't know how he would actually react until it would happen. The idea of me sleeping with someone else excites him in talk, but he's never had to deal with it in reality. He has had 100% of my sex and love life for the past almost 14 years. It would be a big change. The last thing I want is for it to affect him in a way that causes him to lose respect for me. That's my biggest fear.