Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 07-20-2011, 07:15 PM

Hi Spaz, welcome to the forum

Your vision is sweet. I hope you enjoy your journey and find some support here. Good luck finding a special girl to share your lives with. If your hearts are open, she's out there! I think it's tough tho. Hopefully the more society eases up on the old conventional views of love, the easier it will get.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:46 PM

Welcome to you both! I agree, if you have patience you will find what you are searching for!!!! Good luck!
Old 07-20-2011, 08:30 PM

Wink

wow this is freaking awesome! You would not believe the hard time....er... actually maybe you do... trying to explain to people why we feel we need a 2nd female in our lives! its neat to here all these supportive comments where there was none before for us.

stupid conventional society... I was so born in the wrong era
Old 07-29-2011, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaz6979 View Post
We want to treat her as though christy and I are a single person looking for love! ...
Welllll, but you're not, though. You're two distinct individuals with personal needs and preferences that can never entirely match up. The Other Woman won't see you as one person, but as two people with unique personalities, bodies, pasts, extended families (heck, even identical twins each have unique personalities, hobbies, rates of growth, communication styles, physical and emotional energy and strength, different friends with whom they share different experiences, etc). Your dream woman/unicorn will have to forge independent relationships with 2 individuals. One with, like, a penis and broad shoulders, one with a vagina and curves, one loaded with testosterone, one with estrogen and progesterone.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37