Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 07-09-2011, 02:08 PM

Wink Hello Everyone, I'm glad I found you

Hi,
Here I am, a 60 year old lady with a great family. They're my friends, too. I live alone, in California near the San Francisco Bay area, recently divorced (my 3rd). I love making people feel good. I've had many different careers: massage therapist, caterer, belly dance teacher, jewelry maker, doll maker, entertainer... I love to learn new things & have taught folks of all ages how to cook, sew, swim & use the computer. I love to sing & at open mic night I get dressed up & sing jazz standards. The audience is very appreciative & that makes me happy.

I'm currently employed by an East Coast company, as a phone sex operator. I also sell my art, jewelry, dolls & sculptures. My favorite shape is the female form & that's evident in my art.

I exercise & meditate daily, try to eat healthy foods (can't resist ice cream though). I like old movies & most kinds of music. I'm here to make friends & encourage people to be their authentic selves.
Peace,
Sweetiepie
Old 07-09-2011, 10:56 PM

Welcome aboard.

While polyamory, open relationships, and swinging are all distinctly different approaches to non-monogamy, they are not mutually exlusive. Folks can, and some do, engage in more than one of them at a time--and it's all good.

Tags
60 years old, belly dance, california, encouragement, jazz