Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 04:45 AM

Jesus H. Chrit on a crutch and his mother Mary, you guys can come up with all kinds of shit when left to your own devices, can't you?

I'm not even going to bother correcting all the misinformation you're running with - this is WAAAAYYY too funny...

Your replies, and most of the others here - are based on nothing. Since every time I post my true thoughts toward the lot of you the post get's deleted, I'll just let you continue wallowing in ignorance and jumping to conclusions. I hope to God none of you work for government, law enforcement, or R&D, LMAO!

Last edited by NeonKaos; 08-11-2010 at 01:26 PM. Reason: merge posts
Old 07-02-2011, 07:14 PM

Wow. I just went to read through our various blogs, and - WOW. JUST WOW.

All the insight and emotion COMPLETELY VANISHED upon realizing that in the time we weren't posting, the mods came in here and deleted all trace of other members (INCLUDING THEIR OWN) sickening behaviour - and left all of our posts up and intact.

That's just sick. Now I remember why I stopped posting here.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:42 PM

HMA, it's been nearly a year. Really, really, you're going to dredge all that up again? It was dreadful, on all sides. Please let it die, or message the mods privately.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:35 PM

Let it die? I did. I'm not dredging anbything up - that was a deliberate act based on - what? What purpose could that possibly serve - other than to cover up the attrocious behavior of several of the more popular members, mods, and even admins? They erased EVERYONES posts - anyone reading this thinks we're raving lunatics. I suppose they'll say the coprrect action now is to delete it all, huh? Despicably indicative of how this site is run.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:28 PM

Any member can delete their own posts up to 12 hours after posting, FYI. I don't know anything about this thread and the drama of last year, 'cause I joined in November I think. I wouldn't have been reading this thread until you posted to it. And that post does appear to have the purpose of dredging up old shit, for some reason.

Moderators can delete posts in any member's blog if requested by the blogger - maybe Violet asked to erase all arguments, or maybe they have other criteria for doing so, since the blogs section is not meant to be a space for debate. Did the conversation start in the general section and get moved to the blogs? Maybe that's when extraneous posts were removed, as a way to respect your blog. When conversations get intensely personal between members who are in relationship with each other, it does seem more appropriate to go into the blogs section.

I don't know why you'd even care if any of the anonymous members here think you are raving lunatics. People will either respond to your posts and threads or not. Big whoop, it's an online community. Not everyone is aligned with each other. Why waste time and energy bitching about the past? If you have an issue with a moderator, PM them. If you think this forum is run despicably, then why bother? I just see no practical purpose for your rant.

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

An excellent blog post on hierarchy in polyamory:
solopoly.net/2014/10/31/why-im-not-a-secondary-partner-the-short-version/

Last edited by nycindie; 07-03-2011 at 06:43 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
conflict, emotional health, emotions, moving fast, moving in, nre, tribe