Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2009, 02:54 AM

I wasn't "supposed" to be able to have children either (uterine and ovarian cysts which would prevent a healthy pregnancy). And N was told in college that he was most likely sterile (low sperm count). I believe I lost a pregnancy as a teen though I was so scared and stupid I never confirmed it conclusively, but my GYN feels strongly it is so. My son (OUR son, N and I) was supposed to be a fraternal twin according to all the info we have from early in the pregnancy. I nearly lost him three times. I'm now about two weeks away from having what, by all accounts, will be our healthy baby girl, despite a rough pregnancy fraught with sickness. Both were conceived accidentally, this one while on birth control. I really believe if it's meant to happen, it will. And, if not, there are no shortage of children out there in need of a loving home.

Tags
acceptance, child protection, child raising, children, co-habitate, coming out, coming out and kids, definitions, explaining poly, families, family, kids, law, legal issues, parenting, primary, second wife, secondary, social services, telling, triad