Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 06-09-2011, 07:40 PM
Custodian

Topic has been moved to Fireplace. Happy survival, folks.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Okay, maybe it's the 100 weather where I am, but I'm finding your posts confusing.

Okay, so, here are my questions for you...
  • What exactly does this research into 2012 entail? Is it all stuff on the internet? Wikipedia? Scholarly journals? Reading mythology?
  • What is it about 2012 that you are researching?
  • If you are not promoting a doomsday scenario or survival communes, what did you mean by "this might be the right time to seek out or create a *survival* community?"
  • What surprised you about the initial responses you received, and which ones, in particular?
  • Could you clarify your statement where you say you were wondering about mono and straight people being involved in poly?
  • How does this all relate to polyamory - since you posted in the "New to Polyamory" section?
Thanks. Not being argumentative here - just need to understand where you're coming from, and what you're looking for here. It's all rather convoluted thus far.
Don't mean to be rude, but geez, I was hoping for friendly discourse on new (different from your own) ideas with other forward-thinking, like-minded folks but methinks I chose wrongly.

MODERATOR: PLEASE DELETE THIS ENTIRE THREAD. THANKS
Old 06-15-2011, 03:08 AM

Hmm, that's what I was aiming for, too. My questions are part of the discourse you seek.

I do think it's interesting, but needed more info to engage fully, because I am not familiar with "survival groups" or what there is to research about 2012. I mean, what is the research you mentioned you are doing?

Is it really close-minded to ask for clarification when someone doesn't understand a post? Really?

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein

Tags
2012, survival group