Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 05-12-2011, 04:40 AM

Monogamy rock...does that mean if you are monogamous you are stuck between a rock and a hard, er place?! LOL!

Good for you TP. So glad it was a good weekend for you. Time management is a skill. Hope the LDR gets easier. A man that has coffee ready for ya at wake up is aces in my book! Excellent Indigo!
Old 06-06-2011, 01:58 AM

Another wonderful weekend. Mr. A came up to visit. I love having him here. I am so motivated to do things when both men are in the house. Far more than I am for either one of them alone. Weird, eh?

Indigo made a hair appointment for me yesterday, so I could feel nice and pretty for Mr. A. It was really thoughtful. And Mr. A quite enjoyed my new haircut!

I'm also having more feelings for Rowsdower. Not sure if I can quantify it - more than a month ago, less than in loooooove. The guys are both supportive. Since I'm not asking for any changes in terms of time spent with Rowsdower or anything like that it doesn't affect them, but of course they still need to know.

So that's really it for me. Nothing earth shattering here. Just life as usual!
Old 06-06-2011, 02:01 AM

Congrats TP...
Old 06-06-2011, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerPete View Post
Another wonderful weekend. Mr. A came up to visit. I love having him here. I am so motivated to do things when both men are in the house. Far more than I am for either one of them alone. Weird, eh?
NOT WEIRD! I actually fantasize about this! I so wish that was my situation. Sounds like fun, satisfaction, accomplishment and perfection.
Also why I envy RP!!!
Old 06-06-2011, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningglory629 View Post
NOT WEIRD! I actually fantasize about this! I so wish that was my situation. Sounds like fun, satisfaction, accomplishment and perfection.
Also why I envy RP!!!
I certainly wish it could happen more often! And yes. To everything you said.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:56 PM

Default Scared shitless

Mr. A is basically "on call" at work for the foreseeable future. There are not enough hours to keep him employed in a putting food in his belly and paying his rent kind of way. They will call when there's work.

He had thought to apply for jobs in his field everywhere. And I mean everywhere. Remote places. I asked him some tough questions. Namely, if he was going down this path purely because he didn't know what else to do. Turns out the answer was kind of a yes.

The compromise is to apply for jobs in his field within about a 2 hour radius of where I live. And to apply (with assistance from Indigo and me) for jobs that aren't in his field in the same city as me.

Indigo didn't hesitate to offer the spare room to Mr. A.

All I can think is "Holy fuck. There is a very real chance my boyfriend might move in in the next few months." It's a little exciting. It's mostly terrifying. What if the whole thing blows up?? But maybe it won't? I have to try. This is, after all, what I think I want in life.

But hey, maybe he'll get a job in his field and it won't happen. Maybe he won't have to give up his dream after all.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Hey, the same thing happened to me yesterday when my fiance and my (brand new) interest were hanging out with me at home. I actually got all the laundry done, for once. Go figure!
Old 06-12-2011, 07:45 PM

So I might be getting a little brother??

AWESOME
Old 06-12-2011, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigomontoya View Post
So I might be getting a little brother??

AWESOME
That's not ... I ... Fuck it. Yes dear.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Indigo didn't hesitate to offer the spare room to Mr. A.

All I can think is "Holy fuck. There is a very real chance my boyfriend might move in in the next few months." It's a little exciting. It's mostly terrifying. What if the whole thing blows up?? But maybe it won't? I have to try. This is, after all, what I think I want in life.
WOW! Exhilaration times one hundred!

I remember the night before my husband moved in with me before we were engaged. I was bouncing off the walls (almost literally), couldn't sleep, hardly ate, the adrenaline was racing. It was the thing I wanted most,, could not believe he wanted it too, and alternated between being amazed and terrified it was happening, and almost hoping it wouldn't.

Well, no need to jump to conclusions yet. But embracing change is a good thing! It is obvious that you have the most awesome supportive partner in Indigo AND also that you have have something solid with Mr. A. no matter if he winds up far away or moves in with you.

Woo-hoo, what a wild ride!

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me.
~Bryan Ferry

Tags
blog, comminication, depression, new to poly, nre, personal growth, vee