Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 05-09-2011, 02:05 AM

Talking OMFGs!!!

My man (boyfriend type r'ship) who I am currently in a long distance relationship recently said he is going to relocate to my city AAAAHHHH OMFGs! Whoot! FTW! Happy Dance of Ever Lasting Joy!!!! (is there a smilie for that kind of dance??) Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, OHMYGOSH <fans face with both hands rapidly>

Just wanted to say that...it just hit me right now, again
Old 05-09-2011, 10:35 AM

My weekend with my girlfriend was wonderful, just perfect. We talked a lot and had a lot of intimacy. I feel so comfortable with her, we can talk about anything. We seem to have very similar communication styles, which works great, and makes me really optimistic about poly working for us. My feelings for her are growing all the time; she is such a lovely person and seems truly compatible. <3
Old 05-11-2011, 05:05 PM

Smile Interesting way to be introduced

Last weekend, RP, PN, LB and I packed up and headed to the cottage with RP's parents for a Mothers Day getaway. We had our usual relaxed time with lots of good food and interesting conversations. There was some family chores which everyone pitched in to accomplish and the weekend was great.

At one time we were introducing ourselves to someone during an outing and RP's mom said I was her "sort of adopted son". It was very quick and I think I was the only one at the table who picked up on it but I thought it was an interesting and heart warming sign of how far things have come.

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 05-11-2011, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
At one time we were introducing ourselves to someone during an outing and RP's mom said I was her "sort of adopted son". It was very quick and I think I was the only one at the table who picked up on it but I thought it was an interesting and heart warming sign of how far things have come.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:25 PM

That would make you sort of incestuous too!

But seriously, very cute! Oldsters crack me up when they have to explain unorthodox things in general!
Old 05-25-2011, 06:59 PM

We had a fun long weekend of camping and socializing with friends Each of us got to do our own thing, although RP got the short end of that stick. The first night it was just her and me and LB, the second night she got a sexy date in with Derby and watched our friend do her first burlesque show, and the third night It was her and PN and LB. She was a bit worried about camping with Leo's family as this is the first time we have seen each other since a few things happened. I re-assured her it had nothing to do with Leo and we all got along just like normal.

I stayed at home for a day and night which gave me the private time that I need and also gave RP and Leo some more space for a bit.

PN got to tuck me into bed as I was a little intoxicated after a night of deep discussions and saving the world...I really feel bad for him sometimes, I can be a real pain in the ass

Another great camping trip with more to folow this summer!

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 06-01-2011, 07:46 AM

Location: Canada, where people yell yeha for ten days and throw up on there shoes.
Default Awe inspiring.

Heart warming, inspiring and loving. What you have, is what I hope to create.

Thanks Mono, for this. I see possibility and hope for T and I. I'm going to show T this thread, my hope is it will help us get a bigger discussion going.

FT
Old 06-09-2011, 10:47 PM

Indigo and I were scheduled to have a nice horseback riding date this weekend. Mr. A found out today that tomorrow he will either be made part-time or lose his job entirely.

Upon hearing this, Indigo immediately offered to reschedule the date for next weekend and insisted I go see Mr. A because it's a "family emergency".
Old 06-09-2011, 11:59 PM

Awww, that Indigo is a gem of a man.

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "
Old 06-10-2011, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Awww, that Indigo is a gem of a man.
Yes, he is. I am lucky to have two men who care about each other!

Tags
family, happiness, happy, hope, living situation, living together, love, moving in, open poly relationships, poly fi, success, vee