hello polly people

CloudsLater

Hi, this is my first summer living in a city (as opposed to a small town) and my first summer in which I know about this non-monogamy stuff ^^

I don't currently have contact with anyone with similar knowledge and interests in polyamory. I'm making an effort to venture into many online communities, which is also something I have not done much of for some years.

I'm not in a relationship. I am trying to write out what I would want in one, and I find it unfortunate that this poly stuff is so unknown. Thankfully I am in a city now, so more varieties of people are around, and I go to university where there may be like minded people as well...

I am trying to write out what I would want in one, and I find it unfortunate that this poly stuff is so unknown.

What would you want in any relationship, whether poly or mono? Love, mutual respect, caring, affection, camaraderie, shared interests, intellectual and sexual compatibility, honest communication - as a start! :)

Now, as to a poly dynamic or configuration, well, you can't predict what situation you'd end up in, but you might have some goals or ideas to pursue, related to how many people, genders and orientation of all involved, whatever. Feel free to contribute to a thread I started for other single/solo poly people to discuss the kinds of poly relationships we fantasize about creating for ourselves. There hasn't been activity on it of late - go here: Solo poly people - what's your ideal?

And Welcome!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.

Back