Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 10-02-2009, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YGirl View Post
How many cats do you have?
I've "consolidated" my collection lol. Right now, living with me, I only have three. However, 4 of my cats live with my mom, and one lives with my dad. I'm also, when space allows, a "foster mom" for 3 local shelters. When I lived in a bigger house with my ex, I had 21 at one point.

My ideal number is 5. As soon as HMA and I are out of our apartment, I get to add two more babies. I'm so excited!
Old 10-02-2009, 09:10 PM

I have two ear piercing in each ear with a third at the top on one. I have my hood pierced and did have a navel piercing. It just would not heal. I have a fairy tattoo in my lower back...I'm Irish and this one spoke to me and Gator said she reminds him of me, a phoeniz tattoo that covers my right shoulder blade for all the things I've been through...each stage of my life whether good or bad that I've lived through and the growth I accomplished, a replica of a trinity knot found in one of Gators tattoos and a sun that Tech designed similar to one he has. The tattoos from my men are on my left foot.

I can't think of any piercings I plan to get but wouldn't mind a few more tattoos. I would like one on the inside of my wrist and the back of my neck. What I choose to get in each place will have to mean something to me. All the others do and represent something for me.

Gator has three tattoos. He is Scottish and the first one he got was his clan's badge. He has a very lovely Celtic knot tattoo in the form of a unique cross. And his last...on his inner arm of a heart that resembles the one Kitten has with a cherry blossom in the middle. The blossom comes from the ones around my phoenix tattoo.

Tech has many tattoos. On both arms but the kicker is the full back tattoo that is still a work in progress.

Kitten has the least with two. The heart she has over her heart that she got because her ex said she didn't have a heart and the exact replica of the middle part of Gator's knot/cross tattoo.

We like the artwork of tattoos and often see some on others unique enough to ask about.

Vol
Old 10-03-2009, 05:13 AM

I have my left ear pierced and one tat atm.The tat I have I designed and its meaning is Love Marriage and the Pain of it all.I have one more tat I will get but not till my Father passes.Its the face of a tiger but its all in pastels and there is no outline to the face just the image.Image of a leader.

I would post pic but Im not sure how to do it if anyone can fill me in I would apperciate it.I post the pics to FB but not sure how to post them here.
Old 10-03-2009, 08:03 AM

still cant get pic to come uphttp://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1596829930

This is the best I can come up with atm.

Last edited by maca; 10-03-2009 at 08:10 AM.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:44 AM

I have my ears pierced 3 times on each lobe, an industrial piercing on my right ear, my nose, and my tongue pierced. I also have a tattoo across my shoulder blades. It's actually 2, but I say one...lol
Old 10-11-2009, 02:11 PM

Kind of an old thread, but oh well. I have 8 ear piercings (4 lobe, 1 cartilage, 1 tragus, 1 rook and 1 sort of daith piercing). I used to have my ear lobes stretched to 0 gauge but I took them out because I knew I couldn't have the type of jobs I want with them and I missed dangly earrings after a while.
I also have both nipples pierced, my navel, and a vertical hood piercing. No tattoos. I'm afraid I would regret it later. Maybe one day!!!
Old 10-16-2009, 11:32 PM

Default Body Art...

Omg...the quality of work is amazing. I am totally impressed.

I have tattoos....have been pierced and have been 'play pierced' recently for my birthday...One of the best gifts ever! (i have a high tolerance to pain).

I have 6 tattoos....8 if you count what is under a 'cover' tatt...Unfortunately, I don't know how to add pics to this post...so I will add pics to my gallery...
Old 10-18-2009, 01:29 AM

I have 9 in total and my wedding ring tat which is the libra and aries signs combined. And i Have 4 gauged ears and 2 more ear pircings
Old 11-07-2009, 10:30 PM

I have eight tattoos and no piercings. All my ink has a meaning to me behind it and I love each piece. I have my wifes name on my right tricep, my nickname on my left calf, my kids footprints and names on each forearm, a rose and heart on my left chest and a heart and banner on my right calf that says "For those I love I will sacrifice". I have more planned but gotta get that money first.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:11 PM
Banned

Default Tats Piercings

yea i dunno if i would eva get tats meself i really want them but i dun wanna be 50 and regret i ever got em
but there are many more piercings in the pipeline

so wat do you guys think of the christian metal bands who are absolutely plastered in tats?

Tags
piercings, poly tattoo, poly tattoos, tattoos