Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 04-30-2011, 10:16 PM

My girlfriend is flying to UK in 5 days! I'm soo exited! It has been almost a month since the last time we met, and we thought that we wouldn't see each other until in the middle of June. But we managed to arrande a few days' visit next week! Yay!
Old 04-30-2011, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rory View Post
My girlfriend is flying to UK in 5 days! I'm soo exited! It has been almost a month since the last time we met, and we thought that we wouldn't see each other until in the middle of June. But we managed to arrande a few days' visit next week! Yay!
Congrats, I love that sweet relief time when you get to spend time with a long distance love..

kudos
Old 05-01-2011, 04:12 AM

Burlesque was a blast!! In the front row were myself, Redpepper's husband PN, her girlfriend Derby and Derby's hubby.. I paused for a second and realized that there were not only three people all sitting together who love and care for the same person...but they also care for each other as well....and that is where our strength as a tribe comes from! There is no awkwardness, no faked concern for each other.

After the show, PN retired for the night and RP and I went over to Derby's for a night cap with her and her hubby. The night was filled with burlesque sexiness and good friends...that's success and happiness in my books.

PN and RP have been together for 13 years, Derby and her have been together for over a year and me and RP are almost at the 2.5 year mark. Things are pretty good around here.

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 05-01-2011, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
Congrats, I love that sweet relief time when you get to spend time with a long distance love..

kudos
Thanks I'm definitely exited (only 4 days now!).
Old 05-05-2011, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
Burlesque was a blast!! In the front row were myself, Redpepper's husband PN, her girlfriend Derby and Derby's hubby.. I paused for a second and realized that there were not only three people all sitting together who love and care for the same person...but they also care for each other as well....and that is where our strength as a tribe comes from! There is no awkwardness, no faked concern for each other.

PN and RP have been together for 13 years, Derby and her have been together for over a year and me and RP are almost at the 2.5 year mark. Things are pretty good around here.
I have been reading your stuff this whole forum session it seems, you were just a happy, writin fool lately! your posts have been really hitting me Mon. I am really so happy to read this success story. It keeps me positive!
Old 05-06-2011, 09:08 AM

Someone Karma used to see yrs and yrs ago, not even really see cuz it never went far...but anyway this person has always been in our lives, but they have started talking more and more lately. They are possibly making plans for spending some time together, and it was asked if I had issues with it given our past together.

I just had to laugh. I am more than okay with. I encourage it. I really like her and I truly hope it goes in the direction he wants it to. I know he is still healing and doesn't want to rush into anything, but I have to say if it does go anywhere it'll be so nice have him dating someone I actualy enjoy spending time with.

I find this all a poly success b/c it is such a switch from the last year.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:00 AM

Mr. A is coming to visit tomorrow! I love watching him and Indigo interact.

I took a vacation day on Monday, so Mr. A and I will have an extra day together, as well.
Old 05-07-2011, 02:02 AM

Just got off the phone with Dad. We were talking about me managing getting off of my medication. He said, "Well, you've got Indigo and Mr. A to support you."

Hurrah for recognition!

Old 05-07-2011, 02:34 AM

That's really cool tp happy for ya
Old 05-08-2011, 02:38 AM

I'm enjoying dinner with GG, Maca and the kids at Maca's place.

Tags
family, happiness, happy, hope, living situation, living together, love, moving in, open poly relationships, poly fi, success, vee