Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2011, 09:19 PM

I'm not big on the online thing either. Mostly because I don't tend to develop an attraction based on just looks. I do have to be physically attracted to somebody, but that tends to grow based on personality and how we click.

I am up on one site, but honestly I have been so busy lately I hardly check it. Ive found as a lady on dating sites, many times you get an avalanche of emails right away, most of which are one liners (I always picture Joey from friends: "Hey, how YOU doin'?"), and many of which prove they didn't read the profile to begin with. I really should answer them though....

I feel bad about that, if it counts?!

Honestly, right now I just don't have time to go to places to meet anybody. It kind of stinks. Between work/school and family obligations I don't have a lot of free time. I do need to find a hobby or something fun maybe one night a month just to get out of the house for something other than school...

Tags
dating, dating advice, dating dynamics, dating etiquette, dating sites, dating websites, internet dating, meeting people, netiquette, okcupid, on line dating, online dating, online personals