Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 04-25-2011, 03:54 AM

Coman-

There is actually 2 meetups I know of. The Boulder poly meetup (every week) is mainly younger folks dealing also with GLBT issues, (but is loaded with drama right now). The Denver poly meetup (monthly and is this week) is full of older adults and professionals that are more experienced in making long term poly relationships work. Both are pretty useful in their own way, and are quite different.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:42 PM

That is great information brainfreezy I think between the two groups I'd most likely fit into the less drama and more "saged" wisdom Very glad I found this place and I'm looking forward to sharing with all the challenges/possibilities of living polyamorously.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:58 PM

I do not live in Colorado, but I go down to visit 1-2 times a year. Its not uncommon for me to run into other Poly folk at Valley View hot springs
Old 04-27-2011, 12:56 AM

My wife and I are members there and try to get in at the very least a late summer visit to see the beautiful people and other fauna(bats/birds/deer) and flora(so green it is). Visited the first time in the last days of November before December break, MUCH snow was encountered and would not have had it any other way.. Kid free that weekend so played like newlyweds.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMAN View Post
My wife and I are members there and try to get in at the very least a late summer visit to see the beautiful people and other fauna(bats/birds/deer) and flora(so green it is). Visited the first time in the last days of November before December break, MUCH snow was encountered and would not have had it any other way.. Kid free that weekend so played like newlyweds.
Yes, so many reasons to love that place. Hopefully I will be there next week for a visit! I even posted a poly potluck for the pavilion last time I was there
Old 05-08-2011, 04:38 AM

I'm from Colorado! Grand Junction area though.
Old 05-08-2011, 06:39 AM

Drove through GJ the other day actually on my way down to NM. Will be back over at Valley View then back to Boise, via GJ
Old 07-09-2011, 05:48 AM

Default HI

I live in denver! nice to meet you. also looking for any bi woman to join a m/f relationship.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:17 AM

Default Greetings, fellow Coloradians!

We're new to the poly amorous world, but not to the thinking.

We too are looking for a bisexual/open minded lady who's willing to go for a long term relationship.

We live the Colorado Springs. ^^
Old 07-11-2011, 04:23 AM

Im in the very southern Colorado area. Very small no poly stuff. They might chase people down with pitchforks still. I am bi and would love to join a m/f relationship but I am strapped down at the moment.

Last edited by evrchanging; 07-11-2011 at 04:25 AM.