Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 04-26-2011, 05:58 PM

Default Secure!

Yay! I feel like I passed! LOL

Married Bi-female in a poly-fi triad with Girlfriend Pinky1223 and Hubby - Poppa
Old 04-27-2011, 04:21 PM

As with all of these quizzes I think they apply different to different people at different times. In general I would agree with my results

Quote:
According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 3.73, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 2.11, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the secure quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that secure people tend to have relatively enduring and satisfying relationships. They are comfortable expressing their emotions, and tend not to suffer from depression and other psychological disorders.
But there are some times when this just isn't true. Small attacks, worries, perpetuating themselves until they get engaged.

ask me during a downslope and who knows my answers may be on the lower end. In general I do fit the "secure" mold.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:57 AM

Location: Florida, where all the loose parts fell when someone shook the country
Arrow

pretty interesting quiz...as a teenager i would score the opposite now...life has kicked me in the keester enough so at 50 i am secure/low avoidant...