Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 04-17-2011, 08:09 PM

Date downstairs and date upstairs this weekend.

Friday night Mono, Derby and I went to a dance party for someone's birthday. We carved up the floor all night and didn't go to bed until LATE! It was so much fun!

Saturday night I went out with PN to another birthday party and danced up a storm again, this time to entirely different music and with an entirely different crowd. It was awesome and so much fun...

Very bonding nights and it made me feel very content and at one with my life.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Date downstairs and date upstairs this weekend.

Friday night Mono, Derby and I went to a dance party for someone's birthday. We carved up the floor all night and didn't go to bed until LATE! It was so much fun!

Saturday night I went out with PN to another birthday party and danced up a storm again, this time to entirely different music and with an entirely different crowd. It was awesome and so much fun...

Very bonding nights and it made me feel very content and at one with my life.
Nice! Where do you get the energy girl?! You must be high on love!
Old 04-20-2011, 01:29 AM

Hubby just had our son tell me to get online, so I hop on and ask him what's up. He says, "Wendigo's on". He was on invisibly, so Hubby didn't want me to miss the chance to talk with him. I have the best husband ever. <3
Old 04-21-2011, 01:53 PM

I've got a date with a new guy tomorrow night. Cautiously optimistic. He seems clear about what he wants from a relationship, wants a regular weekly connection. Still, I am cautious, not because of what I am hearing from him, but from the angst and disappointment I've had from others in the past year. Planning for the worst, hoping for the best.

This weekend my gf's bf's gf is going out of town for the weekend and I told my gf she could spend 2 nights at her bf's place if she wanted to. She then invited me to spend Saturday with her and M! I'm excited to get to spend some time with them. I've only really met M once for a couple hours since my gf started seeing him.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 58, living with:
miss pixi, 37, who is dating (NRE):
Master, 32
Old 04-21-2011, 02:12 PM

I'm going to Mr. A's for Easter. We're going to his parents' place on Saturday, church Sunday, the whole deal.

In addition to seeing his parents, I will also be meeting godparents, grandparents, and an aunt and uncle.

It's also the first time he's slept in the same bed as a gal at his parents' place. Which is kind of cute. They made a point of telling him they replaced his (twin) bed specifically so we could stay there.

Gah! Nervous!

Last edited by TruckerPete; 04-21-2011 at 02:42 PM. Reason: typo
Old 04-21-2011, 07:32 PM

Talking Redpepper's going for a ride!

This weekend some guys from work and I are gearing up to go for a ride. One of my friends, who rides a an excellent BMW "touring bus" bike, will be taking RP along. This will be her first ride with us as well as the first time she will get to spend any time with my work friends. We're meeting out front of her house and then going from there. None of them know about the full scope of our relationship other than I rent the suite in her house...which they find strange LOL! I don't plan on coming out to them so it will be interesting to see the curious looks on thier faces. Hopefully Derby and her hubby will be joining us as I just sent him an invitation If only we could get PN on a bike...we could have a Tribal MC

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 04-21-2011, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
This weekend some guys from work and I are gearing up to go for a ride. One of my friends, who rides a an excellent BMW "touring bus" bike, will be taking RP along. This will be her first ride with us as well as the first time she will get to spend any time with my work friends. We're meeting out front of her house and then going from there. None of them know about the full scope of our relationship other than I rent the suite in her house...which they find strange LOL! I don't plan on coming out to them so it will be interesting to see the curious looks on thier faces. Hopefully Derby and her hubby will be joining us as I just sent him an invitation If only we could get PN on a bike...we could have a Tribal MC
Ooh! How exciting! Weather permitting, Mr. A is taking me for a ride on his Dad's bike this weekend.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerPete View Post
Ooh! How exciting! Weather permitting, Mr. A is taking me for a ride on his Dad's bike this weekend.
Very Cool!!

Poly Events All Over
Old 04-22-2011, 04:26 PM

Default Moving comment

I should have posted this here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
Just had a great night with the family I met RP for coffee after work and then PN and I made homemade pizza while she and LB went to his piano practice. We all ate too much pizza and watched a movie together. LB had a fun night and laughed lots which made us all smile. PN and I really enjoyed hanging out talking about finances and other stuff. This is going to be a fun summer I believe!

Poly Events All Over
Old 04-24-2011, 10:51 AM

Oo, just found this thread, lovely!

I'm gonna spend my day with my husband, we're gonna go for a walk cause it's such a lovely weather. And I have a date on skype in the evening with my girlfriend! Plus, I just found out about a living arrangement for the summer that means me and my girlfriend are gonna be able to spend a good amount of time together! Great news! <3

Tags
family, happiness, happy, hope, living situation, living together, love, moving in, open poly relationships, poly fi, success, vee