Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 04-05-2011, 04:27 PM

Default A 'neat' moment....

...Looking through paperwork, and being very business absorbed,..while my husband walks up to kiss me.

When he get to me, he lifts up the Jade pendant that my boyfriend just gave to me, and says ' Oh is that from Ariakas ? Thats pretty.'

Kisses me, hugs me, and tells me it suits me.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
We had another great day of family togetherness We are getting the yard ready for summer and had our first BBQ of the season! We all got to say hi to my parents over Skype. It's great to have such openess and harmony within our families and tribe. Things are pretty damn good and my love for RP continues to grow
This is REALLY beautiful and warming. I hope, hope, hope, hope this happens for me.
-MG (doh! almost signed my real name)
Old 04-06-2011, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourGirl View Post
...Looking through paperwork, and being very business absorbed,..while my husband walks up to kiss me.

When he get to me, he lifts up the Jade pendant that my boyfriend just gave to me, and says ' Oh is that from Ariakas ? Thats pretty.'

That, is awesome and beautiful
Old 04-06-2011, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourGirl View Post
Couldn't agree more sweety, it definitely jumped out at me xo
Old 04-07-2011, 04:05 AM

Thanks Karma

Thanks again, Ariakas. xo.

Really, you`re the gem.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:47 AM

Default Why no updates?

Redpepper mentioned that I haven't updated this thread in a while. I thought about it and it is honestly only because of one reason; things are really good and what's more important is that this goodness is really consistent!
If anyone asked me what it takes to make me feel grounded in a my mon/poly relationship it is the balance of pleasure and pain. Well, that balance is currently heavily tilted towards pleasure
Things are very settled with our families, with our co-habitation, and with our connection. One of the biggest signs of success for me is that I no longer think about the nature of our relationship all the time..but I do still think about our relationship and still revisit how it works and where it is headed.

How many good family suppers can I share? How many times can I say I love living with my chosen family? How many times can I say I love Redpepper with more depth and confidence than ever?

Things are very good...we have lots of success and happiness...and very little of that came easy. It's hard work that got us here and lots more that will keep us here

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 04-10-2011, 05:44 PM

this is an awesome thread. i am reading it all while my former bf/current roomie is trimming his new gf's hair. my current bf is sitting right next to me playing dead space 2, and i just had my hair trimmed by my ex/current roomie.

we all had brunch just a bit ago. my ex and i cooked, since it is our house. i am enjoying this. it's almost too good to be true.

last night we all sat around eating and talking, making fun of our warcraft vs. halo alliances, and comparing sex codes. (me and my new guy "go to the circus" and the roomie and his hot lady friend "practice their morse code".)

...and my dog is sitting here happy because instead of just two people, he now has four human servants.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:51 PM

Friday night I was feeling pretty low, just tired and still down about the libido issue (see my blog) and I was worried it was affecting TP more than I was being told...I'm paranoid like that when I have the issue and not the solution or immediate solution...

I ended up chatting with Mr. A for a little bit about it, both issues and it was very reassuring...the next morning he messaged me and asked if I was feeling any better...it made the world of difference to be able to chat with him since there's not really anyone else who can understand the nuances of my situation without a lot of explanation.

My wife has good taste in men...
Old 04-10-2011, 09:42 PM

In the past few months, I've had a few downs thinking about the two men that I'm not with (Raga and my interest), and Seamus has been a great source of comfort and support.
It makes me so happy I have someone I can talk to about other men I love, and have him not feel hurt by it. Even encourage it. And always have the right words.

To me, that's definitely a poly success
Old 04-14-2011, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
Redpepper mentioned that I haven't updated this thread in a while. I thought about it and it is honestly only because of one reason; things are really good and what's more important is that this goodness is really consistent!
If anyone asked me what it takes to make me feel grounded in a my mon/poly relationship it is the balance of pleasure and pain. Well, that balance is currently heavily tilted towards pleasure
Things are very good...we have lots of success and happiness...and very little of that came easy. It's hard work that got us here and lots more that will keep us here
Say it lots! It is a good way to affirm that no matter the tribulations, the triumphs are increasing and make it all worth the effort! Thank you my friend.

Tags
family, happiness, happy, hope, living situation, living together, love, moving in, open poly relationships, poly fi, success, vee