Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2011, 04:30 PM

Default My loves story

I've never had much faith in monogamy. My heart has always been so full on love and energy that I've felt I've been selling myself short when I've been in a monogamous relationship. But dealt with it in my own way of either being faithful or developing what might be thought of as inappropriate relationships with others.

Flash forward to a few years ago... I fell in love with one of my best friends. It happened over a few years and came to fruition when my husband and two other couples (including the friend, whom we will call "A" and his wife). We were celebrating new year's eve and I was permitted by my husband (whom I will refer to as "J") to kiss A. The sparks were intense and ur true feelings were revealed. We realized that we were in love and both had been pulling away from our spouses for various reasons...bur A's wife (I will call her J2) was totally not happy with the thought of us even kissing. Unfortunately, neither of us could respect her wishes at the time and started seeing each other on the sly...big mistake.

....to be continued soon....