Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 02-03-2011, 12:02 AM

I haven't been posting as much on this forum lately. Though I am still reading a lot of the stuff! It's all still very interesting and I'm still learning a lot about polyamory.

In my own poly news, still making new friends everyday and always getting closer to them. =] Still no romantic relationships, but a very loving family, full of close and amazing friends. =]

I don't know if I mentioned anything already about my band breaking up, but we actually just got everything back on track. Our last gig was in November I think. The very beginning of. But I have my first practise in a long while coming up on sunday and I'm feeling fresh. Feels like I've been sitting about at my computer for too long. Will feel good having my music back. =]

I hope all is good with everyone else and that you all have huge smiles on those lovely faces. =] I'll keep updating as I can.
=]
Old 02-28-2011, 12:43 AM

My mother and Dave [her partner] just came back from their second trip together to Canada. [they have been many time separately before too]. They went to Calgary and really enjoyed themselves. They have been planning on moving there for a long time together and I believe they have settled on Calgary. Hopefully in the next 2 years or so, they will be out there and I'll be left with a house to myself. [unless I'm lucky enough to have some lovely people move in with me]

So yeah, just a little update on my life. Still reading all the great posts on here, even though I've not been replying much to them, so I'm not dead or anything. =P
=]
Old 03-09-2011, 02:33 AM

Good to hear you're alive and well! I knew I hadn't seen you posting much lately and was hoping all was well. You've given lots of good feedback and support to many on here, myself included.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:09 AM

I don't get on here that often either/or even less often post ! - Great news about getting the band back together !!!! Fabbo !

There's nothing like playing music with other people.

I often look at my child playing with mates....I think I have the same smile when I play music with my mates...

There should be more playing in the world
Old 03-17-2011, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflysky View Post
Good to hear you're alive and well! I knew I hadn't seen you posting much lately and was hoping all was well. You've given lots of good feedback and support to many on here, myself included.
I do enjoy helping people out as much as I can, with what I have. =] I hope whatever I gave you really helped and made your life just that little bit better. =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella123456 View Post
I don't get on here that often either/or even less often post ! - Great news about getting the band back together !!!! Fabbo !

There's nothing like playing music with other people.

I often look at my child playing with mates....I think I have the same smile when I play music with my mates...

There should be more playing in the world
Unfortunately, that band has officially quit now. We've gone our separate ways. Si [lead guitar and vocals] went on the make his secondary band his new primary and I went on to join a new band. They are brilliant guys and seem to have it together from the get go. Had a few gigs with them and enjoyed myself. =] Plus they have a German vocalist. He's amazing. ;D - http://www.myspace.com/shadowsofviolence - Check them out if you fancy it. Recordings aren't brilliant up there and not many people get into Metal easily, but worth checking out.

Playing is a lot of fun for everyone. =] Growing up is boring. =P You can be mature and have fun at the same time. Music is just where I get the most of my fun. =] What do you play may I ask? Feel free to give me a link if you have anything online too. =]
=]
Old 03-24-2011, 04:42 AM

Just started a relationship with someone who I mentioned polyamory to and understands what it means for me. She seems to support it, but also finding it hard to bring herself into as a mono herself. I think if someone else does come into my life, there will be a lot of jealousy to cope with. But hoping I can help with that and any other problems that I am sure will come forward at some point.

Thanks for reading my small and irregular updates to those of you who do. =]
=]
Old 03-24-2011, 10:10 AM

Wow - exciting times !!

Violin - Very poorly at present...my enthusiasm is strong though
Old 03-24-2011, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella123456 View Post
Wow - exciting times !!

Violin - Very poorly at present...my enthusiasm is strong though
Quite. Hopefully more excitement in my life to come. =D

Violin is cool. I wish I could play it. =] Being a stringed instrument, I would probably do well with it. Strings and percussion are my 2 favs. Probably woodwind and brass equally after that. Or perhaps synths just before them. Either way! =P I wanna learn violin one day. =] Enthusiasm is good. Keep it up and you will get there fast. =]
=]
Old 03-24-2011, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somegeezer View Post
Quite. Hopefully more excitement in my life to come. =D

=]
Good luck man! Great to hear

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 03-24-2011, 04:30 PM

good luck somegeezer

Tags
blog, life, somegeezer