Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 03-22-2011, 10:41 PM

Default Hello

Hello everybody,

This is the third attempt at saying Hello and if this one doesn't work I don't know exactly what I might do. The first try went somewhere I just don't know where... on the second try I was previewing the message and my computer... did something....But the screen went blank and the only thing I could do was reboot and I lost that one. So this one isn't going to be anything fancy.

Hello All!!!

I just found this site a few days ago and so far I love it. I am a married male (going on thirty years this June) who has been poly all of my life even though I didn't know there was a term for it ('til a few years ago) my wife is definitely 'NOT' poly. We live in north east Ohio. Most of my life I thought that I was just a bad person and hated myself (well disliked may be closer to the actual emotion) for being this way.

Anyway I'm going to post this one before my computer explodes or something, but I do want to say "LOVE THIS SITE".

me
Old 03-22-2011, 11:36 PM

Smile Hi Ohio

Hello
I am also very new only a few minutes old as a matter of fact. I have only been like you a few years, but, looking to make friends in this new group as I didn't know what I was either until talking to a friend who knows all about it. I am looking to find friends who are the same as I am, but, am moving to North Carolina in the next few months so wondering if there are any people down south who also think this way.