Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 03-01-2011, 05:10 PM

Default Hi hi hi there...

I suppose I should say a few words about myself...
I'm vegan, animals and their rights are quite a major part of my life, and I try to be as ethical and earth friendly as I possibly can in everything that I do. I'm also pagan, which should go and in hand with the above... I still don't understand how "harm none" can mean "harm none but you can kill animals and eat them"... ?
I'm from Yorkshire, which makes me a skinflint, and my family is from Glasgow, which makes me more of a skinflint.
I'm in a polyamorous relationship with a wonderful boy and a wonderful girl, and we have a wonderful daughter who I magicked into this world about eight months ago, after 22 hours of horrendous labour. And I believe that it IS a mother's right to breastfeed, no matter where the hell she is.
I'm also an anarcho communist, so don't get me started on that!

I play guitar, write, read, draw, listen to 80's goth, punk, ska, blues and allsorts.. Not the liquorice kind though, I don't like liquorice.

I DO like Nick Cave.
A lot.

Also I have two cats who I love very much. Called Muttface and Dogmeat.
Well actually they're called Tom and Molly because we rescued them, but if WE had named them, that's what they would be called.

Don't feed the Yao Guai; that is all.
x.S.x
Old 03-01-2011, 05:13 PM

Default Everybody loves a vegan...

Hey there Alice... I'm also new here. I had to send a quick thumbs up to you since you're such a loving person. I'm not quite vegan yet but I eat my eggs and dairy VERY ethically! Be well and love lots!
~PB
Old 03-02-2011, 12:49 PM

Thank's very much haha! I think my whole philosophy on life has changed massively in the past year or so, and..I struggle to define it well haha! I think the best thing I could say is that I'm an anarchist, but too many people interpret that as "I want to cause chaos and trouble". That's not me, so I'm pretty chuffed that you called me "loving" as opposed to "a terrorist".

I'm rambling, aren't I?
Nice to meet you anyway
And good to see that quite a few people have joined up at the same time... we'll be considered normal any day now!
x.S.x