Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 02-26-2011, 06:09 PM

Default New to the forum, happy I found it!

Hi! My husband and I have been married for 13 years but have always felt the poly lifestyle was for us. After a few years though, we kind of gave up. Well, 2 years ago my husband met a woman. In the past year their relationship has gone from friendship to something more intimate. We finally all got to meet together last weekend (it's a long story, but the short version is my husband is in school in another state and financially it was better for me and the kids to stay here rather than trying to support 2 households as we did not want to sell our house here - this way we only have to rent him a room instead of a place for all of us... ok, that was still pretty long, LOL). Me and her are both bi.

Anyway, we are all new to the physical poly lifestyle... add in the separation between myself and him and her and... well, that's our life at the moment!

So I guess I am just looking for a place where I can talk to others who are in this lifestyle... with a new addition to our lives come a whole host of emotions and feelings and concerns that we've never experienced before...

Well, I look forward to getting to know you all!

Last edited by louise101; 02-26-2011 at 06:11 PM.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:57 PM

Welcome to the Forum, Louise.