Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > Europe

Notices

Old 02-19-2011, 01:14 AM

Talking Derbyshire M/s couple looking for male/female to meet as friends and possibly more.

We are a Couple looking for a someone that can fit into our lifestyle... We are really wanted to find a Male that would join us ( mostly Myself with Master watching) for Sexual playtimes and intimate times and friendship. We would expect you to respect our boundries and the way we like to do this. Master is always involved, if not here in person, then Master watches on cam.

Cali would prefer a man aged 25-49 and is very picky, but no where near as picky as her Master for who gets to play and befriend his Prized possession. We would like someone that would be okay with being given orders, so a submissive nature would be required. However, this is not the type of relationship that would lead to physical acts such as spanking, or abuse of that sort.. As Cali really does not want to and her Master has no desire to see that.

Ideally we are looking for someone that will be our friend and we can trust, it will be a regular deal, so you need to be available at least twice a week... for a mix of playtimes and social fun. We would look at making this a long term prospect for the right person...

We are not looking for a bi male though, but it would sometimes be Master and yourself or possibly another male joining in.. Just because we are looking for a submissive guy, we dont want someone that is scared to touch a woman and we want someone that will take her how she asks.. Cali is very forward in letting you know what she wants sexually,and if Cali is not permitted to be in control, then Master will be in charge and you would be expected to follow his orders....

We would also like to meet a woman, but this is more for a friendship that could possibly lead to more, when Master is away it can get quite lonely as so many women wouldnt understand the way we like to live our life.. I do like to play with women, not just doing it because asked too.. but like with anyone in our relationship, nothing is ever done without the other involved.
But I would dearly love to find a woman to share Master with..

If you would like to know more then please get in touch...

Calimero - Owned and Collared Slave and Baby Girl to her Master.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:14 PM

Male in east sussex
Old 08-18-2011, 08:02 PM

Thumbs up submissive male from manchester

hi i read all about you couple i m 30 male i feel i m exactly fit in the position i m ready to go on i can show my pics share number or any other thing u want to know about me
i m waiting for your answer for further
Old 08-18-2011, 08:03 PM

Default submissive male from manchester

my e mail is"uk_30_male@yahoo.com