Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-14-2011, 03:01 PM
Carma's Avatar
Carma Carma is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 478
Default Happy Valentine's Day!

It is our first poly Valentine's Day!
My husband gave me a card this morning before he left for work. It was so sweet, and he signed it, "Enjoy the spice!" (Boyfriend coming over at noon today I have pink satin sheets on the bed!) I gave hubby a memory book, and I'm giving bf a Three Musketeers bar and an I-tunes gift card.

Life coudn't be sweeter. Loving more is wonderful. I am thinking even St. Valentine would approve!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-14-2011, 06:46 PM
TruckerPete TruckerPete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carma View Post
It is our first poly Valentine's Day!
My husband gave me a card this morning before he left for work. It was so sweet, and he signed it, "Enjoy the spice!" (Boyfriend coming over at noon today I have pink satin sheets on the bed!) I gave hubby a memory book, and I'm giving bf a Three Musketeers bar and an I-tunes gift card.

Life coudn't be sweeter. Loving more is wonderful. I am thinking even St. Valentine would approve!
Sounds like you're having a happy "vee"-day!

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-15-2011, 09:27 PM
maca's Avatar
maca maca is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 204
Default

I tucked a few cards into LR's carry on bag and on the drive in ( to the airport ) I had GG slip a small box, with a ring in it, in her bag as well.

The pain meds are making me paranoid and pissy. Im trying to stay off of them but it hurts like hell if I dont take them. Not to mention I feel like
alternatly yelling and crying. Im going fucking crazy!!!!

LR got a card and a rose for everyone before she left.She made a big deal out of not wanting GG or I to do anything for her on V-day. I never listen to her though. Guess we make a good pair because she dosnt listen very well either.

I was going to ship flowers to her and her girlfriend ( in Florida) but she bought me flowers after my surgery ( which was sweet) but she used my account so now I dont have any money left.

I made two appt for a therapist. the first one available was at 4pm on LR's B-day. I told her that I was srry and that she dosnt need to go. It is her B-day after all. I dont want to get caught up in the " its just not the right time to go" mode. So I took what I could get.

Happy Valentines day to all you lovely sexy ladies out there.

Most of all HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to you My Angel Lover.


Love
M
__________________
" NO WORDDIES BE HAPPY"- My 2 year old baby girl
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-15-2011, 10:07 PM
SNeacail's Avatar
SNeacail SNeacail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Near Disneyland
Posts: 1,571
Default

VDay, during the day was great. Husband sent some nice flowers and kids got some chores finished. Some emotional turmoil from the day before killed my plans for a loving evening with my husband.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maca View Post
The pain meds are making me paranoid and pissy. Im trying to stay off of them but it hurts like hell if I dont take them.
Tell your pharmacist and see about getting a different perscription.

Quote:
Not to mention I feel like alternatly yelling and crying. Im going fucking crazy!!!!
Sometimes both are therapeutic, works great on a long commute alone in the car.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:24 PM.