Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2011, 10:43 PM

Default Evenin'

Hello, attempting to introduce myself..
I'm 20, currently single, living in the UK, nearly always female and tell people i'm bi sexual. It's a long running joke with family and friends i should have been a boy :P to be honest i've got to the point where i'm equally comfortable dressed up pretty or with people mistaking me as a dude...XD, i prefer not to define my sexuality, i neither notice nor care about gender although i find girls generally more attractive i suspect this has less to do with sexuality and more to do with my unease around those i perceive as stronger or more..dominant than me.

Polyamory wasn't even something i was aware of until a few months ago, but in each relationship (with both men and women) i've had its always felt like something was missing and i couldn't stop myself yearning for the opposite of whatever i had...

on a more generic level my interests are reasonably varied...
I enjoy reading, writing and drawing. i've recently taken up photography. I enjoy learning about new cultures and started learning Japanese last year. I'm a lil bit of a nerd :P i love sci-fi, fantasy and actually sort of enjoy those crappy documentaries my dad made me watch on the discovery channel :P

so ... here i am