Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2011, 03:14 AM

Unhappy For those in a Mono- Poly realtionsip...a scenario

welll for anybody who wants to talk actually buuuut...
If you were in a Poly mono V, where as you were the Mono and things fell apart for whatever reason. would you choose to go back to another poly relationship?
further question... and what if the reasons for the break down of the relationship were being promised to be worked on or were no longer an issue? would u go back? or stay away from poly?
further question.... what if you'd started to move on. knew you love said person(s) in said former poly V but had begun the process of moving on. ie: not dating anybody new but emotionally moving forward. would you emotionally back up towards poly? or move forward to monogamy?

fyi: I WILL MAKE UP MY OWN MIND and I hate doing this, posing a question in a forum using a hypothetical when you all know very well its about me. and i know a lot of people's pet peeves are about this type of post. but please help if you can... thanks,. I'm interested in knowing perspectives. i will make up my own mind, but...hearing others perspective and points of views...helps... and mostly... support.

Last edited by Honestheart; 02-08-2011 at 03:23 AM.

Tags
mono, mono-poly, moveing on, _v_